08-01-2015, 08:36 AM #1
Albus
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Lately I have been seeing questions everywhere about how to install '.Sprx' mods for Games on Playstation 3.
So i scraped together a quick Text Tutorial on how to do so. Enjoy Skrubs tears

Using FTP: Connect to your PS3 via FTP, go into file 'dev_hdd0' > Then look for the Folder named 'Tmp' > Place the '.Sprx' in this folder (Make sure you don't drag in to any sub-folders).

Using Usb: Place '.Sprx' on your Usb > Put Usb in to PS3 > Open Multiman or any other Application you prefer to File Browse with > Copy '.Sprx' from Usb, and Browse PS3 folders for dev_hdd0/tmp > Paste '.Sprx' in here.

*Note: The location of placing the '.Sprx' can vary from where the Debugged Eboot has chosen to load it.
Example: BO2 Gsc injector chooses to load certain files from 'dev_hhd0>tmp>BO2 GSC INJECTOR>'.'

Follow these instructions and it will be easier than.. well. Making a Sandwich.

Thankz to Homo sapiens for helping add stuff Them feels: Skyrockett

Yours Sincerely,
Albus
Last edited by Albus ; 08-02-2015 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Skrubs

The following 2 users say thank you to Albus for this useful post:

Saint Goofy, Passion
08-01-2015, 09:28 AM #2
Cael
Haxor!
What is this shit?

You must login or register to view this content.
08-01-2015, 08:06 PM #3
Passion
League Champion
Nice tutorial albus!

The following user thanked Passion for this useful post:

Albus
08-01-2015, 08:10 PM #4
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Albus View Post
Using FTP: Connect to your PS3 via FTP, go into file 'dev_hdd0' > Then look for the Folder named 'Tmp' > Place the '.Sprx' in this folder (Make sure you don't drag in to any sub-folders).

Using Usb: Place '.Sprx' on your Usb > Put Usb in to PS3 > Open Multiman or any other Application you prefer to File Browse with > Copy '.Sprx' from Usb, and Browse PS3 folders for dev_hdd0/tmp > Paste '.Sprx' in here.

Yours Sincerely,
Albus

how to get cfg on mw2 plz
08-01-2015, 08:12 PM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3

Yours Sincerely,
Albus

Isn't this already posted by almost everyone who release a sprx?
08-02-2015, 06:35 AM #6
Albus
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks Passion True story
08-02-2015, 06:37 AM #7
Albus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
Isn't this already posted by almost everyone who release a sprx?

I'm quite sure it would be posted around, however. I did not see much of it anywhere with what effort i spend on looking.
But unless we keep telling Skrubs they will not know. Needa
08-02-2015, 06:37 AM #8
Code
Banned
Lately I have been seeing questions everywhere about how to install '.Sprx' mods for Games on Playstation 3.
So i scrapped together a quick Text Tutorial on how to do so. Enjoy Skrubs tears

Yours Sincerely,
Albus

The location to put the sprx depends on where the eboot loads it. Dev_hdd0/tmp is just the folder most people use when creating an sprx loading eboot :p

The following 2 users say thank you to Code for this useful post:

Albus, Vanz
08-02-2015, 06:49 AM #9
Albus
Do a barrel roll!
Noted Tiphat
08-02-2015, 06:58 AM #10
Albus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by another user
how to get cfg on mw2 plz

Download .Cfg > Put .Cfg on Usb where specified by creator > Insert Usb in to Far right Port of PS3 (Usb000) > Go Mw2 online > Find game with modder > Get infection > Back out to Splitscreen > Set Game options for Online Unlocks: On. > Start the Game and press the designated Button to activate the Mod Menu.

Kryptus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo