08-24-2015, 11:17 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please note that this is currently not working at the moment. I have tested it and can confirm it is giving people the error code 8002A224. If there is a problem I am sure a developer will notice and try and get them working again. But for now please note that is not working.

Ok so I am not sure about reporting this news or not as I no that buying, selling or even talking about CID's is strictly prohibited.

However I thought that this should be mentioned as for those of us with a PSP can now use our PSP IDPS to unban our PS3's.

Yes you read right unban a PS3 with a PSP IDPS.

Developers asked a few Years ago about ID Storage Dumps to create a Tool which should fix the ID Storage if it was corrupted, but Mr.Gas researched these Dumps and found out that the IDPS was stored in the 121 ID Storage Key as seen in this video.

So does this work? Well here is proof enough for you.

How to unban your PS3 from the PSN by recycling your PSP’s IDPS

If you own a PSP, and a PS3 that’s been banned from the PSN, you can unban your PS3 by spoofing its IDPS with your PSP’s IDPS. To do so, you’ll need to do the following:

1. Download IDStorage Manager for PSP (You must login or register to view this content.)
2. Install IDStorage Manager in the PSP/GAME folder of your PSP (note: depending on the version you get, you will need to create a folder “IDStorage” in PSP/GAMES, and put the EBOOT.PBP file in it. also make sure the file is named EBOOT.PBP, and not FBOOT.PBP, rename it if needed)
3. Run IDStorage Manager from your PSP
4. Run the dump
5. Exit the app, and connect your PSP to your computer again, there will be a folder named “keys”, the file you want to open is named 0x0121.bin
Open 0x0121.bin with an Hex editor, and grab the 16 bytes starting at address 0x60. Those 16 bytes are your PSP’s IDPS
6. You can then use this value as the “spoof IDPS” entry on your PS3’s CFW (if it supports it) or any other Spoofer you typically use.

Source:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 12-06-2015 at 06:47 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

Armyspy, Cien, dolby1, Gaukler1, Grezinn, JOniiX85, killer-x-tn, Kryptus, LaughTracks, LostSoulSiskel, MeatSMurderer, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, mrhacks97, NickBeHaxing, no1z, John, PingPong911, Kronos, tetrax01, TotalModzHD, Vanz, weenx
08-25-2015, 12:01 AM #2
no1z
Brute
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Ok so I am not sure about reporting this news or not as I no that buying, selling or even talking about CID's is strictly prohibited.

However I thought that this should be mentioned as for those of us with a PSP can now use our PSP IDPS to unban our PS3's.

Developers asked a few Years ago about ID Storage Dumps to create a Tool which should fix the ID Storage if it was corrupted, but Mr.Gas researched these Dumps and found out that the IDPS was stored in the 121 ID Storage Key as seen in this video.

If you own a PSP, and a PS3 that’s been banned from the PSN, you can unban your PS3 by spoofing its IDPS with your PSP’s IDPS. To do so, you’ll need to do the following:

1. Download IDStorage Manager for PSP (You must login or register to view this content.)
2. Install IDStorage Manager in the PSP/GAME folder of your PSP (note: depending on the version you get, you will need to create a folder “IDStorage” in PSP/GAMES, and put the EBOOT.PBP file in it. also make sure the file is named EBOOT.PBP, and not FBOOT.PBP, rename it if needed)
4. Run the dump
5. Exit the app, and connect your PSP to your computer again, there will be a folder named “keys”, the file you want to open is named 0x0121.bin
Open 0x0121.bin with an Hex editor, and grab the 16 bytes starting at address 0x60. Those 16 bytes are your PSP’s IDPS
6. You can then use this value as the “spoof IDPS” entry on your PS3’s CFW (if it supports it) or any other Spoofer you typically use.

Source:

Excellent Share!! i'm sure this will come in handy. Thank you Sir.
08-25-2015, 12:08 AM #3
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by no1z View Post
Excellent Share!! i'm sure this will come in handy. Thank you Sir.

No problem I found it really interesting to be honest because it would seem that Sony does not monitor which device the IDPS is being used from. Instead it would appear if a valid one is provided they still allow access to PSN regardless which would seem weird of them.
08-25-2015, 03:26 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Hopefully there smart and didn't do this for the PS4 as well, would be cool if they did as it be easy to unban the console if ever needed on the fly, but no need to talk about that as that is many days to come lol

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Turk_Warrior
08-25-2015, 09:45 PM #5
nice mate just ask dose it matter what psp or no
08-26-2015, 12:17 AM #6
This is pretty cool, but I can see problems in the future, whenever Sony figures out that a PSP can't play ps3 games (which is what it will look like)... luckily they didn't link the idps to the boot history.
08-26-2015, 05:38 AM #7
jazrawi_ae
Little One
thansk working 100%
08-26-2015, 02:23 PM #8
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Gazra View Post

4. Run the dump

Source:

hello, thank you greate TuT. i have little question.
If I use the psp console id in ps3, 100% no ban?
08-26-2015, 02:49 PM #9
TotalModzHD
Bounty hunter
Thanks dude, you made my day Smile was just about to get yet another gta cid but luckily i saw this thread Happy
08-26-2015, 04:38 PM #10
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Hopefully there smart and didn't do this for the PS4 as well, would be cool if they did as it be easy to unban the console if ever needed on the fly, but no need to talk about that as that is many days to come lol

Yeah hopefully they have not odne this for the PS4 as well. Your right about the many days part lol.
Originally posted by WxMPatcher View Post
nice mate just ask dose it matter what psp or no

As far as I can tell it is ANY PSP so grab your IDPS and your good to go.
Originally posted by Ishimura View Post
This is pretty cool, but I can see problems in the future, whenever Sony figures out that a PSP can't play ps3 games (which is what it will look like)... luckily they didn't link the idps to the boot history.

Yeah I can see problems in the future but for now it is nice to have another alternative Smile
Originally posted by ae View Post
thansk working 100%

Great to hear that bud Smile
Originally posted by Killer
hello, thank you greate TuT. i have little question.
If I use the psp console id in ps3, 100% no ban?

There is always a risk of a ban but remember this will also ban your PSP not that it really matters anymore because you can't use it for much online capabilities anyways lol.
Originally posted by TotalModzHD View Post
Thanks dude, you made my day Smile was just about to get yet another gta cid but luckily i saw this thread Happy

Glad to help out I thought it may help some of the people out there that was why I posted it in the first place I just didn't no if I would be allowed to post it or not Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo