10-07-2015, 11:45 PM #1
Electrable
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys Its Electrable Here And I'm Releasing My Avatars Today I Bought All And Rebuilded Them All EXCEPT FOR THE GOD OF WAR AVATAR I Take No Credit For That Let ME Know What You Guys Think

You must login or register to view this content.

To Transfer Avatars To Accs You Must Open FileZilla And Go To Rebug ToolBox Or MM On Your PS3
Connect FileZilla Then Go To Dev_Hdd0/Home/YourUser Then Make A Folder There Called psn_avatar And Drag All The Edats
In There Then Exit RebugToolBox When The Transferring Is Done And Go To Account Management Then Account Information And Enjoy Your Avatars

The following 2 users say thank you to Electrable for this useful post:

OfficialJesseP, KRJXXX
10-08-2015, 12:02 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Electrable View Post
Hey Guys Its Electrable Here And I'm Releasing My Avatars Today I Bought All And Rebuilded Them All EXCEPT FOR THE GOD OF WAR AVATAR I Take No Credit For That Let ME Know What You Guys Think

To Transfer Avatars To Accs You Must Open FileZilla And Go To Rebug ToolBox Or MM On Your PS3
Connect FileZilla Then Go To Dev_Hdd0/Home/YourUser Then Make A Folder There Called psn_avatar And Drag All The Edats
In There Then Exit RebugToolBox When The Transferring Is Done And Go To Account Management Then Account Information And Enjoy Your Avatars

Very cool of you to share these when you didn't have to. Thank you Electrable Smile
10-08-2015, 12:11 AM #3
Electrable
Save Point
No Problem Bro Enjoy
10-08-2015, 04:45 AM #4
No Problem Bro Enjoy

You should contact Riften to have him add it to his collection? Good job sharing to the community.
10-08-2015, 04:57 AM #5
Yleww
Gobble
Omg!! I love these thanks!!
10-08-2015, 04:59 AM #6
Electrable
Save Point
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
You should contact Riften to have him add it to his collection? Good job sharing to the community.

K I Will Bro
10-08-2015, 05:01 AM #7
Yea Sorry But I Didn't Get It From A NGU Thread And I Got The Edat From A Friend On FaceBook And I Did Pay For The Avatar As Well I Could Prove It To

Didn't say you got from ngu? I just said you could contact Riften so he can put in his bundle, the 2200 ava thread.
10-08-2015, 05:04 AM #8
Electrable
Save Point
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Didn't say you got from ngu? I just said you could contact Riften so he can put in his bundle, the 2200 ava thread.

Oh OK I Will I Thought You Meant Contacting Riften For Adding The God Of War Avatar To My Avatar Pack
10-08-2015, 05:05 AM #9
Electrable
Save Point
Originally posted by Yleww View Post
Omg!! I love these thanks!!

<3 Thanks
10-08-2015, 05:11 AM #10
I really enjoy these avatars thx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo