11-28-2015, 08:58 AM #1
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alot of these have been renewed by me to run on newer firmware or already worked,Alot of the ones on brewology didnt seem updated enough and since me and many others were looking for classic emulators and couldnt find any up to date so I figured I would try to reassign them to work with newer firmware and tested on 4.75 rex. Here is a bundle of them to search and get!
You must login or register to view this content.
ENJOY !!!! for the ones that still love emulators!!!
Includes Sega systems, nes, snes, meme, fb arcade, gb, gba, atari 2600.
Last edited by alchybear ; 11-28-2015 at 07:28 PM.
11-28-2015, 09:30 AM #2
gg ...
11-28-2015, 11:25 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
Alot of these have been renewed by me to run on newer firmware or already worked,Alot of the ones on brewology didnt seem updated enough and since me and many others were looking for classic emulators and couldnt find any up to date so I figured I would try to reassign them to work with newer firmware and tested on 4.75 rex. Here is a bundle of them to search and get!

May want to add to your thread what kind of emulators they are, Sega genesis, GameCube, etc
11-29-2015, 12:06 PM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
Alot of these have been renewed by me to run on newer firmware or already worked,Alot of the ones on brewology didnt seem updated enough and since me and many others were looking for classic emulators and couldnt find any up to date so I figured I would try to reassign them to work with newer firmware and tested on 4.75 rex. Here is a bundle of them to search and get!
Includes Sega systems, nes, snes, meme, fb arcade, gb, gba, atari 2600.

Thread has been moved to PS3 Cheats and Customization.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo