02-06-2016, 01:15 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
more and more people are owning a cfw now and now getting banned as much i know there must be a tut on how to do this in other pages
but here is a more recent oneSmile

I have provided links to download the pkg's so there is no .exe to do a virus scan

Run Webman/multiman for game (if your using USB hard-drive)

Run the latest PSNinja link: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now once you have PSNinja you need to press Wipe History, Replace History, Make History Files read Only, Make History Writable, Clear Browser History, Hide From Friend & Be Seen Again

Now once done you need to run PSNPatch link: You must login or register to view this content.

Hold X system reboots

Now you can sign in and load your game

Prevent getting banned do NOT be signed in going on any home brew pkgs
Last edited by .EXE ; 02-08-2016 at 11:58 PM. Reason: added a few photos

The following 3 users say thank you to .EXE for this useful post:

Chop, Helping-Hand, UnknownKiller
02-06-2016, 01:25 PM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by PS3Servicesuk
more and more people are owning a cfw now and now getting banned as much i know there must be a tut on how to do this in other pages

I have provided links to download the pkg's so there is no .exe to do a virus scan

Now once you have PSNinja you need to press Wipe History, Replace History, Make History Files read Only, Make History Writable, Clear Browser History, Hide From Friend & Be Seen Again

Now once done you need to run PSNPatch link: You must login or register to view this content.

Hold X system reboots

Thanks for this, It'll be useful for those new to CFW Smile

The following user thanked Helping-Hand for this useful post:

.EXE
02-06-2016, 02:07 PM #3
Dav3s
League Champion

Hold X system reboots

Both links are identical. Fix it thanks Smile

The following user thanked Dav3s for this useful post:

.EXE
02-06-2016, 02:11 PM #4
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by Dav3s View Post
Both links are identical. Fix it thanks Smile

Changed thanks Smile
02-06-2016, 02:16 PM #5
jqq
Hurah!

Hold X system reboots

Nice Thread! This will be helpful to those who are New to the Modding Community! Geo
02-06-2016, 05:28 PM #6
Wu.
Brute
OP links are still the same.
02-07-2016, 04:52 AM #7
people should seriously stop with these kinda threads imho..there r already a dozen..secondly in my experience its better to avoid psninja altogether as it flags ur system !
02-07-2016, 06:37 AM #8
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Simple, STOP modding/using rtm tools online or keep on crying about getting banned or spamming the forum. Around 2008/09 I was banned. Now with the same PS3 and another permanent console id (legit/private) > 4 years getting online and not a ban. No rtm/modding online and sen to delete history and to make it ofw. never used psninja or psnpatch neither fckpsn.
02-07-2016, 10:24 AM #9
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
psninja & psnpatch are worthless and get u ban faster if anything

Cant believe so many people are fooled into thinking they actually prevent ban haha
02-07-2016, 10:29 AM #10
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
or just use webman and hold R2+triangle , it does the what PSninja + PSNpatch do in a single command Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo