03-20-2018, 01:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't allowed.

I have spent the last 5 hours trying to resign a GT5 save and a Sonic Racing Transformed to get the last two trophies I need on those games before I trade in my PS3 towards the God of War PS4 Pro.

I've watched countless videos, input my console and user ID, set up my profile and have tried to resign the saves but the profile ID on the save doesn't ever change and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as I've followed the videos to the letter.

Therefore I wanted to ask if anybody competent on resigning software would be kind enough to resign these two saves for me.

Kindest regards,
James
03-20-2018, 02:44 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by 91 View Post
Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't allowed.

I have spent the last 5 hours trying to resign a GT5 save and a Sonic Racing Transformed to get the last two trophies I need on those games before I trade in my PS3 towards the God of War PS4 Pro.

I've watched countless videos, input my console and user ID, set up my profile and have tried to resign the saves but the profile ID on the save doesn't ever change and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as I've followed the videos to the letter.

Therefore I wanted to ask if anybody competent on resigning software would be kind enough to resign these two saves for me.

Kindest regards,
James

What were the exact steps you took..cuz sounds like you updated Params instead of rebuild
03-20-2018, 07:47 AM #3
Thanks for your response. I'll list the steps I followed below.

1) installed Bruteforce 4.7.4 and and PS3 Tools.

2) installed GT5 on my console again, started career mode to create a save and then put it on my USB and onto my laptops desktop.

3) Opened Bruteforcd, updated cheat repository and clicked close when it asked me to set up a profile.

4) Set up a template PARAM.SFO using the save I took off my console so that my profile name and number then appeared at the top.

5) Edited global settings and input my user ID and console ID which I obtained from opening my Param.SFO with the Param editor.

6) Unzipped the saves I downloaded that I wanted to resign and refreshed directory so they appeared on screen.

7) Selected the save I wanted to resign and clicked full rebuild at which point it asks if I want to rebuild using my profile and then warning as the save file may not be decrypted and I click yes to both.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Nothing happens and the profile ID on the save doesn't change to match my profile ID.

I've tried various other things such as update account ID and copy Param but that doesn't seem to work either.
03-20-2018, 08:04 AM #4
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
What were the exact steps you took..cuz sounds like you updated Params instead of rebuild

Responded to your post above.
03-20-2018, 08:24 PM #5
So I gave up on Bruteforce and downloaded KG instead and followed a tutorial on this site and it seems to have worked perfectly. Mods you can remove this thread.
03-20-2018, 08:50 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 91 View Post
So I gave up on Bruteforce and downloaded KG instead and followed a tutorial on this site and it seems to have worked perfectly. Mods you can remove this thread.

Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo