03-28-2018, 11:57 AM #1
bilen
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

I just bought Dark souls 2 hopping to have some fun with a save editor when i realised that the save is copy protected.

Now i am wondering if anyone have a save from the start with nothing added to it.

Thanks!

The following user thanked bilen for this useful post:

billyxota
03-28-2018, 12:33 PM #2
I can do that for you
all you want is a basic model, swordsman, wizard, ect... at the first bonfire, with every item discarded
or a save that is created the first time the game is launched at the main menu and new game never started
03-28-2018, 12:37 PM #3
bilen
Haxor!
Originally posted by masterlotly View Post
I can do that for you
all you want is a basic model, swordsman, wizard, ect... at the first bonfire, with every item discarded
or a save that is created the first time the game is launched at the main menu and new game never started

Preferably a save at the absolute start, in the gazebo so i can choose how i look on my own Smile
03-28-2018, 02:39 PM #4
Originally posted by bilen View Post
Preferably a save at the absolute start, in the gazebo so i can choose how i look on my own Smile

here is what your looking for

the saves profile is blank and the region/ format is NA psn, just resign and change region/ format as needed

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked masterlotly for this useful post:

bilen
03-28-2018, 07:54 PM #5
bilen
Haxor!

the saves profile is blank and the region/ format is NA psn, just resign and change region/ format as needed

Thanks friend! I am not able to check the save out just yet but i will come back with results in the morning! Smile
03-29-2018, 04:45 AM #6
bilen
Haxor!

I can use the save but for some reason editing it doesn't work and when i want to try and move it back from my PS3 to a USB it doesn't give me the option.

I hate to ask for too much but is there any chance you might be able to edit this save for me? I only want max souls, max covenant items and max upgrade items (no actually upgraded weapons/armor, only the materials).

Thanks!
Last edited by bilen ; 03-29-2018 at 04:50 AM.
03-29-2018, 05:20 AM #7
I can use the save but for some reason editing it doesn't work and when i want to try and move it back from my PS3 to a USB it doesn't give me the option.

I hate to ask for too much but is there any chance you might be able to edit this save for me? I only want max souls, max covenant items and max upgrade items (no actually upgraded weapons/armor, only the materials).

Thanks!

yeah its a locked save, no copying back from ps3 to usb
I dont know about the ds2 save editors, other than what I just checked, it looks like the latest patch 1.10 make the editors not work
it might be possible, to delete the game and save, then copy the save to the ps3 and reinstall the game and skip the updates
03-29-2018, 06:36 AM #8

Thanks!

that might not work for you, since I realized the save was created from 1.10
if I knew the offsets for the inventory locations and the values for upgrade items, I would do that for you
to identify them could take several hours
if you can find any information about those I will do it
03-29-2018, 09:57 AM #9
bilen
Haxor!
that might not work for you, since I realized the save was created from 1.10
if I knew the offsets for the inventory locations and the values for upgrade items, I would do that for you
to identify them could take several hours
if you can find any information about those I will do it

I did find a save that had max souls and ill just use that Smile Thank you for your help! you went above and beyond!
03-29-2018, 11:00 AM #10
I did find a save that had max souls and ill just use that Smile Thank you for your help! you went above and beyond!

sure, glad to help
I do play this game, maybe ill look into it a bit in the next few days anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo