Post: Savesets for the three Motorstorm Games with All Vehicles unlocked, EUR versions
05-20-2018, 03:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can be deleted, thanks

I Completed my own request Smile
Last edited by Manuel_Dust23 ; 06-17-2018 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Requested Completed
05-20-2018, 11:23 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Dust23 View Post
Hi there, first of all, thank you so much for all the help and save sets that you have posted on this forum section for all of those PS3 Games, really appreciated my friends! Smile

Recently, I've been collecting and downloading All Motorstorm Games that were released for PS3, actually there are 3 different titles from this saga and I definitely loved them all, they're great racing extreme games, even the variety of vehicles is incredible

But, as I could see the vehicles used to be unlocked through Online Challenges where you needed to do specific tasks and sometimes fill some requirements in order to unlock new vehicles on your profile and as you may know, the servers from the three Motorstorm games were taken down long time ago, so since then we can't unlock the vehicles anymore due the Online Challenges, so today I'd like to request the savesets for the three European versions from the three Motorstorm games with All Vehicles unlocked If It is possible, I have found some savesets around here but they're for the digital PSN versions, I can't find anything for the BLES versions, these are the game IDs:

-Motorstorm Apocalypse (BCES00484)
-Motorstorm Pacific Rift (BCES00129)
-Motorstorm (BCES00006)

I know this could be really hard to have, maybe even nearly impossible, but I don't lose the hope, maybe someone was able to unlock All Vehicles when the online service was active Tustin

Thank you so much for all your help my friends!
Cheers
M23 Drack

Only one with servers closed is Pacific rift. Servers are up for other 2

The following user thanked hess47 for this useful post:

Manuel_Dust23
05-21-2018, 12:47 AM #3
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Only one with servers closed is Pacific rift. Servers are up for other 2

Oh, I see now, that's strange because the latest news I read about the servers from the Motorstorm games were about the shutdown of their servers, I'm glad we have at least 2 still online though, thank you so much for the heads up my friend Smile

But, by the other hand, the thing is that I can't connect my PS3 Console because It is banned from the PSN online service, that's the other reason why I'm requesting these savesets for the European versions from the three Motorstorm Games that were released for PS3 Happy

I hope someone can help us to unlock all of those precious and incredible vehicles, I love these type of racing games!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo