09-06-2018, 10:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If someone has the save file on some level of MP I would be thankful. I've lost mine and can't go through all the level again.
09-16-2018, 12:42 AM #2
Originally posted by nekstlevel View Post
If someone has the save file on some level of MP I would be thankful. I've lost mine and can't go through all the level again.

Hi, since the servers are next to dead it is near to impossible to achieve online trophies because they seem to be server bound.
I myself didn’t complete the game on PS3 because of this, even when the servers were up they were highly unreliable and dodgy at best.
Maybe online boosting would provide a solution if people are still playing or a trophy shop if you’re looking for the final trophies?

The following user thanked Red Pill for this useful post:

nekstlevel
09-16-2018, 09:08 PM #3
Online status (current level) is tied to the save file. I had mine somewhere near level 50, but during HDD swap I deleted the save and didn't back it up on cloud and after starting the game again, I was back to the level 1. That's why I would like to try someone else's save as I just cannot force myself go through another 30 or more hours in that salvage grind. First time it was suicidially boring...

Ah right, I totally understand. I could check what my level was but no way it was as high as yours, it has been quite a while since I played it so I’m not sure but I’ll check it for you within the following days. Need to dust off the old PS3 lol, hope it still goes although I have 3 of them. Not really sure which one has the save on it.
Sorry you lost your save bro, that’s very unfortunate giving the fact the level you were at :(

The following 2 users say thank you to Red Pill for this useful post:

nekstlevel and 1 other user.
09-18-2018, 12:13 AM #4
That save is not the only save I lost. I had every single save on PS+ cloud. After swapping consoles few years back, I backed up the saves on USB thumb as well. Thumb started to sh*** and I formatted it, trusting good ald Sony to keep my saves on cloud. Well, Sony does keep them, but...for 6 months only after your PS+ expires. I didn't know that, and I lost EVERY SINGLE SAVE from 2009. till few years back. THAT is a lose I almost cried on.

Damn, that’s harsh man! I also have been a PS+ member for many years (the full year) but somehow I never trusted my saves to the cloud, unfortunately I didn’t save all the gamesaves to my computer and left them to linger on to the ps3. And guess what? My first old Phat 500 MB just won’t go anymore, it always had this overheating problem but I guess I just ignored it. Damn!
So except the Tomb Raider save of course which gamesaves do you desire the most?

nekstlevel
09-18-2018, 09:22 PM #5
Well, Tomb Raider is giving me the most trouble. The rest of them I can mostly find here or on similar sites. My only wish is that the Call of Duty zombies could be loaded up from someone's save, as I would like to plat the remaining CoD games that I'm only missing zombie trophies and I cannot express enough how much I hate zombies, lol .But nevermind them, the only real issue for me is Tomb Raider now.

I wish I’ve could have helped you with my own save but I’m afraid that one is lost too, as I feared the save was on my oldest PS3 and it simply died on me due to overheating in the past.
But I managed to find a save elsewhere online, I have no idea on the progress on it but maybe you can give it a try? I can’t take any credit for it as it was not my work.
I have never played any of the CoD games so I can’t help you with that, sorry.

You must login or register to view this content.

; "Tomb Raider" (TOMBRAIDER9PROF.)
[BLUS31036-PROFILE/BLES01780-PROFILE/BLES01781-PROFILE/BLES01834-PROFILE/NPEB01319-PROFILE/NPEB01298-PROFILE/NPEJ00114-PROFILE/NPUB31146-PROFILE/NPJB00283-PROFILE/BLJM60557-PROFILE/BCAS20272-PROFILE]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:SYS-DATA=544F4D425241494445523950524F4600

; "Tomb Raider" (TOMBRAIDER9SAVE.)
[BLUS31036/BLES01780/BLES01781/BLES01834/NPEB01319/NPEB01298/NPEJ00114/NPUB31146/NPJB00283/BLJM60557/BCAS20272]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=544F4D42524149444552395341564500
Last edited by Red Pill ; 09-19-2018 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Forgot the secure file id

The following 2 users say thank you to Red Pill for this useful post:

nekstlevel and 1 other user.
09-19-2018, 11:42 PM #6
Unfortunately, loading profile file gives me black screen and without it just story progress, but no MP progress.

Oh I’m sorry about that man, it was the only save I was able to find containing a profile.
The one I found wasn’t tested by me as I hardly play PS3 games anymore, hopefully someone else is willing to share a working save with you.

Originally posted by Captain.D.Usopp
I see but Nowadays Sony doesn't care about the PS3. It's been over 5 months and my Console ID was not Banned Them feels. anyway i hope you find what you looking for.

I think you have a very good point there, soon enough Sony will surely abandon the PS3 anyway, sales are way down and games are getting harder to find. I think this a good time for true trophy hunters to seize the opportunity by means of CFW.

and 1 other user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo