Post: [REQ] Assassin's Creed Rogue (US) Platinum Save Set
02-25-2015, 09:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If I search Google, I can find a thread with US and EU platinum save sets for this game, but they're archived under trash on the forum, and the Mediafire links are down if I look at the thread cached. I was wondering if anyone had the save set still, or could upload one. I want to get through the platinum fast once I get to Rogue(I'm about to start Black Flag, then play Rogue) because I want to trade in the game for its current value to get credit towards Hyrule Warriors. I would be most grateful if someone could upload a platinum save set or re-upload the one that's no longer on Mediafire.

The following user thanked tacoman561 for this useful post:

azzamn77
02-25-2015, 10:19 PM #2
xorissao
Little One
Originally posted by tacoman561 View Post
If I search Google, I can find a thread with US and EU platinum save sets for this game, but they're archived under trash on the forum, and the Mediafire links are down if I look at the thread cached. I was wondering if anyone had the save set still, or could upload one. I want to get through the platinum fast once I get to Rogue(I'm about to start Black Flag, then play Rogue) because I want to trade in the game for its current value to get credit towards Hyrule Warriors. I would be most grateful if someone could upload a platinum save set or re-upload the one that's no longer on Mediafire.

Do not reupload work from other people who clearly said they didn't want their work uploaded. It's lack of respect!!

The following 2 users say thank you to xorissao for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever

The following user groaned xorissao for this awful post:

AS6686
02-26-2015, 01:10 AM #3
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
Do not reupload work from other people who clearly said they didn't want their work uploaded. It's lack of respect!!

Love it. Love everything about it. Enzo

The following 2 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

L-Griever, xorissao
02-26-2015, 04:36 AM #4
I'm sorry, I was unaware that someone said they didn't want their work re-uploaded. In that case, does anyone have a platinum save set for AC Rogue that they did themselves, or the creator DOESN'T mind being uploaded?
02-27-2015, 10:03 AM #5
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by tacoman561 View Post
I'm sorry, I was unaware that someone said they didn't want their work re-uploaded. In that case, does anyone have a platinum save set for AC Rogue that they did themselves, or the creator DOESN'T mind being uploaded?

When someone says that he/she doesn't want his/her save sets to be uploaded anymore or shared, it clearly shows that the creators don't want their save sets to be uploaded!

If someone like you upload our save sets, it's just lack of respect like xorissao said. You don't even know how to show respect.

The following user groaned L-Griever for this awful post:

AS6686
03-01-2015, 01:57 AM #6
Originally posted by Griever View Post

If someone like you upload our save sets, it's just lack of respect like xorissao said. You don't even know how to show respect.

I can assure you I know how to show respect; I just didn't know the person who uploaded the original platinum save said they didn't want their set to be shared anymore. Because of that, I apologized, and asked if anyone who has a set they've made themselves, or has a set that the creator doesn't mind being shared, can put up a save set.
03-01-2015, 03:08 AM #7
Orignal uploader does not want it uploaded again, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo