03-11-2015, 02:21 AM #1
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just bought the game this Monday but the plat save have been removed from the previous thread… Ninja

Please could anyone can help to upload to Mediafire again? Thanks in advance and much appreciated! (a quote notification to me would be great and surely ++ rep to you!!) Outie
03-12-2015, 10:44 AM #2
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by yy26jet View Post
I just bought the game this Monday but the plat save have been removed from the previous thread… Ninja

Please could anyone can help to upload to Mediafire again? Thanks in advance and much appreciated! (a quote notification to me would be great and surely ++ rep to you!!) Outie

Just found this on my pc,give it a go! You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to shadymathers for this useful post:

john connor 84, ngu007007, yy26jet
03-13-2015, 01:36 AM #3
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shadymathers View Post
Just found this on my pc,give it a go! You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks! And do you know if this save need DLC to work?

I have resign this save and un-copy-protect it to my PS3. The PS3 see this save correctly but the game did not load the save when start up, it appears as new game and only “New career” can be played.

Also when I manual load this save, the game just start as “New career”…

My system is OFW, KG 2.0, NFS shift game patch 1.03, NO DLC installed.
The game disc is ASIA version with box printed BLAS50136 (Eng ver), also I have tried to resign in BLAS50137 (Chinese ver) but same result…
03-16-2015, 02:19 AM #4
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
Case solved, many thanks from #shadymathers Tustin

The save do not need DLC to work and a reminder to all, if your disc is BLAS50136, try resign it to BLUS30391 and it works for me!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo