04-22-2015, 05:32 AM #1
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone doing a shovel knight saveset?
I'll be reviewing the game so I already have a copy and was wondering if any will be doing it?
If not I'll try my hardest.. just not the best at these style of games lol... so no guarantees...
This game DOES support cross save and is cross buy and shares a list so those with ps4/vita can get trophies too
04-27-2015, 07:29 PM #11
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Curoiaman View Post
I play on PS4 is the same? but atm nope sorry i use PS3 only for a bunch of game for save resign.

the game supports cross save... so i assume ps4 will work on ps3.. i am playing the ps3 version to make it easy for me to post saves on here.
05-01-2015, 01:08 PM #12
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
if you have completed the save i can mode it for you post the save here.

1) Checkpointless Save: You must login or register to view this content. - can you take off the cheat and then resign to EU

2) NewGame+ Save: You must login or register to view this content. - can you take off the cheat and then resign to EU

3) Hurry Up save - You must login or register to view this content. - can you take off the cheats anf then resign to EU

Thank You Smile
05-09-2015, 06:13 AM #13
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by jesustom View Post
1) Checkpointless Save: You must login or register to view this content. - can you take off the cheat and then resign to EU

2) NewGame+ Save: You must login or register to view this content. - can you take off the cheat and then resign to EU

3) Hurry Up save - You must login or register to view this content. - can you take off the cheats anf then resign to EU

Thank You Smile

I'm away at the moment when I get back I will help you.
05-09-2015, 03:11 PM #14
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
I'm away at the moment when I get back I will help you.

its been completed, no need to worry or reply. Thanks for offering to do it though Smile
05-09-2015, 05:25 PM #15
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
I ended up doing it lol
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo