06-21-2015, 08:20 PM #1
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, does someone have a save for Maximum Hazard difficulty trophy for Eat Lead please ? I found some saves here but they are at the beginning of the last cutscene so no trophy pops. I'm looking for a save at the last checkpoint of the last boss please.
And if someone has Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires saves for the campaign trophies it would be nice aswell (already have a save for all bonuses).
Thanks in advance Smile
11-26-2015, 12:05 PM #2
darkshadow2
NextGenUpdate Elite
Up For the Eat lead (EU please)
11-26-2015, 09:59 PM #3
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by mistery View Post
Hi, does someone have a save for Maximum Hazard difficulty trophy for Eat Lead please ? I found some saves here but they are at the beginning of the last cutscene so no trophy pops. I'm looking for a save at the last checkpoint of the last boss please.
And if someone has Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires saves for the campaign trophies it would be nice aswell (already have a save for all bonuses).
Thanks in advance Smile

Originally posted by darkshadow2 View Post
Up For the Eat lead (EU please)

Your BEST bet for Eat Lead is to hit up DesperateAngel You must login or register to view this content. and have him do those trophies for you... That's what I had to do and he does excellent work! Claps
Last edited by BigTrain ; 11-26-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo