Post: Can someone resign the Tales of Symphonia saveset me please?
07-11-2015, 08:24 PM #1
reverendroo
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wasnt sure where to put this topic but my laptop is dead so im using my phone/tablet and have np way of resigning, but theres a ToS saveset that I want and I cant flippin' do it!

My save is below with my profile details .etc

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks a bunch!
07-11-2015, 08:52 PM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Can someone buy me a car please!

wish anything you would like,desire on this thread!!!

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 07-11-2015 at 08:54 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

dapreacher23, hess47
07-11-2015, 09:16 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Not sure if ngu is still partner with xploder, but as far as im aware asking/offering for resigning is against the rules of ngu
07-11-2015, 10:24 PM #4
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Usually a laptop comes with a charger
07-11-2015, 10:37 PM #5
reverendroo
Save Point
By dead I mean broken, now I know the internet world doesnt enjoy helping others too much but if anyone fancies doing what would take 5 minutes tops id appreciate it
07-12-2015, 01:04 AM #6
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by reverendroo View Post
By dead I mean broken, now I know the internet world doesnt enjoy helping others too much but if anyone fancies doing what would take 5 minutes tops id appreciate it

I am all for helping people but what I am not up for is people being lazy in finding how to do things themselves. Simply took me less than 30 seconds to find someone who has a post that says they would do it and the thread is at the top of this section.

You must login or register to view this content.

Theres a search button here and even something called google. It is getting really annoying with people just popping in here and requesting their saves to be resigned. I do understand that some of us are poor and cant afford these programs but there is no excuse for laziness. Also this would be the wrong section to ask for requests. Please try to become familiar with this site as there are some people who enjoying doing these things for others.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo