09-08-2015, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.
There is any chance for working OFW save for Doom 1&2 Ultra Nightmare Difficulty Trophies (DOOM: Rampage & DOOM II: Superior Firepower) ?
I was tested every save from NGU and every time i see the save msg "file corrupted".
09-08-2015, 05:10 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Raven1974 View Post
Hello.
There is any chance for working OFW save for Doom 1&2 Ultra Nightmare Difficulty Trophies (DOOM: Rampage & DOOM II: Superior Firepower) ?
I was tested every save from NGU and every time i see the save msg "file corrupted".

Thread moved to PS3 Gamesave Requests. Hopefully you'll get what you're looking for here Smile.
09-08-2015, 07:00 PM #3
Serenity
Bounty hunter
Hello.

The saves are not the problem, they are fully functional.
IDK which program you’re using now to resign your saves because some are known to cause trouble with Doom saves. You might want to give KG save resigner a chance, it has been reported to work best with Doom. And the good news is: it’s free!
You must login or register to view this content.
09-08-2015, 08:34 PM #4
Ok. Thanks ill check it. Atm i use SaveResigner 2.0 and there was no problems with other game saves. BTW most of the Doom 1&2 saves are marked as CFW only so maybe this is the problem.
09-08-2015, 08:52 PM #5
Serenity
Bounty hunter
Ok. Thanks ill check it. Atm i use SaveResigner 2.0 and there was no problems with other game saves. BTW most of the Doom 1&2 saves are marked as CFW only so maybe this is the problem.

All the saves work on OFW and they are not copy protected.
Are you trying to convert them to another region code?
09-08-2015, 09:38 PM #6
Hmm i read posts with Doom 1 & Doom 2 saves and there are some people who like me cant use this saves "data corrupt". Btw why i need change ragion code ? Saves which i download was same region as mine. I try everything with this saves use it with profile and without profile, change xmb language etc. Copy saves to ps3 isn't a problem to this moment everything is good but when i try load this saves from in game menu there is always frezze on 0% and after few seconds msg "data corrupt".
09-09-2015, 09:16 AM #7
Serenity
Bounty hunter
Hmm i read posts with Doom 1 & Doom 2 saves and there are some people who like me cant use this saves "data corrupt". Btw why i need change ragion code ? Saves which i download was same region as mine. I try everything with this saves use it with profile and without profile, change xmb language etc. Copy saves to ps3 isn't a problem to this moment everything is good but when i try load this saves from in game menu there is always frezze on 0% and after few seconds msg "data corrupt".

Comprehensive reading please, you clearly misunderstood me. I didn’t say you should convert the saves to another region, I was only asking if you were trying to because sometimes it’s not clear about certain members where they are coming from. Not everyone is from the USA you know...
If you Google it you should get a few links about this “freezing up” problem, there was a fix for it.
Something about the in game language setting, not the XMB.

The following 2 users say thank you to Serenity for this useful post:

DarkByke, saucisse
09-09-2015, 02:55 PM #8
Ok. thanks for info ill check it. btw 2 my friends try this saves too and they have same problem "corrupt data" when save loading in game.
09-10-2015, 03:25 PM #9
@Serenity can You check this saves from NGU and if any of them works for You give me a step by step solution how to make them working for me.
Looking at this forum "few" people will be very happy Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo