03-29-2016, 08:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!

iam looking for a save game of dirt 2 (eu version) that unlocks the ghost car trophy... its the last trophy for platinum and i want to complete the trophy set... :-(
04-10-2016, 07:30 PM #2
Originally posted by berthold.jena View Post
Hey guys!

iam looking for a save game of dirt 2 (eu version) that unlocks the ghost car trophy... its the last trophy for platinum and i want to complete the trophy set... :-(

Can’t be done in a regular save unless it is a modded save maybe but here is some info about that trophy I got from the net that might help you.

"Go to Dirt Tour, pick a location, and select Time Trial at the bottom where the throwdowns usually appear. Next, pick a track, then a ‘Time Trial Ghosts’ screen will appear, showing your personal best (if you have one) and the World Record. Select ‘Empty Slot’ and Leaderboard, and scroll all the way down to the bottom, where you will find the time in 20,000th place. Select this and if it looks beatable, then click ‘Select Ghost’. Now click continue. The game will download the ghosts, and you will race against them. You probably won’t beat the world record (well done if you do!), all you need to do is beat the time set by the guy in 20,000th place. If this time is too good repeat the process to find a ridiculously easy ghost, they are still out there."

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo