04-29-2016, 08:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone , this is what someone will save a bayonetta with cheat code activated, a fresh / clean save the final chapter II , I want a trophy backup without of course (I'm French , my English is not terrible, I use google translation ) thank you in advance
04-30-2016, 07:41 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jeffnerohardy13 View Post
Hello everyone , this is what someone will save a bayonetta with cheat code activated, a fresh / clean save the final chapter II , I want a trophy backup without of course (I'm French , my English is not terrible, I use google translation ) thank you in advance

you dont need cheats to beat this game...it has 2 glitches that are more than powerful to help you even on the hardest difficulty...kilgore glitch and inf flute glitch...keep the game on 1.0..stage 7 boss (i think thats the one...giant floating guy you fight on platforms) and use lightning hands for high combos to get halos...you can even do the same on one of the hidden missions for high combos...super easy you can then buy accessories from the phone booths to really make your game easy...but if you really want a fresh save i can get you one..
04-30-2016, 11:07 PM #3
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
you dont need cheats to beat this game...it has 2 glitches that are more than powerful to help you even on the hardest difficulty...kilgore glitch and inf flute glitch...keep the game on 1.0..stage 7 boss (i think thats the one...giant floating guy you fight on platforms) and use lightning hands for high combos to get halos...you can even do the same on one of the hidden missions for high combos...super easy you can then buy accessories from the phone booths to really make your game easy...but if you really want a fresh save i can get you one..

Is there a god mode save for this game
05-01-2016, 03:51 AM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by hess47 View Post

I'll mod the game and see if it sticks to the save...gimme a few hours..it's bed time for me lol
05-01-2016, 03:52 AM #5
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
I'll mod the game and see if it sticks to the save...gimme a few hours..it's bed time for me lol

Me to man. Take Your Time
05-01-2016, 11:29 PM #6
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jeffnerohardy13 View Post
Hello everyone , this is what someone will save a bayonetta with cheat code activated, a fresh / clean save the final chapter II , I want a trophy backup without of course (I'm French , my English is not terrible, I use google translation ) thank you in advance

heres your save
You must login or register to view this content.
05-01-2016, 11:30 PM #7
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by hess47 View Post

it doesnt transfer to save

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo