12-16-2016, 05:14 AM #1
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have this game with 0 trophies (Free realms) and i just want to know if someone can do this platinum (without server) and tell me how much will cost for do it...

Thanks Happy
12-16-2016, 05:34 AM #2
Originally posted by Agata View Post
I have this game with 0 trophies (Free realms) and i just want to know if someone can do this platinum (without server) and tell me how much will cost for do it...

Thanks Happy

Only way is through trophy folder method.
12-16-2016, 05:42 AM #3
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Only way is through trophy folder method.

But is required to download the game?
12-16-2016, 05:48 AM #4
But is required to download the game?

Do you have cfw?
12-16-2016, 05:49 AM #5
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
Do you have cfw?

No i dont

I contact with a person that was going to do the job but he cant, i dont know why

Can you?
12-16-2016, 05:53 AM #6
No i dont

I contact with a person that was going to do the job but he cant, i dont know why

Can you?

I'm not experienced in legit looking trophies, so your best option would be to message someone like DepsperateAngel for legit-stamps...though it will cost money.
12-16-2016, 06:02 AM #7
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
I'm not experienced in legit looking trophies, so your best option would be to message someone like DepsperateAngel for legit-stamps...though it will cost money.

Do you have the link to contact him? i really want this platinum, i want my 100% jaja

But you can practice in another account and if you can, we can do a business
12-16-2016, 06:50 AM #8
Do you have the link to contact him? i really want this platinum, i want my 100% jaja

But you can practice in another account and if you can, we can do a business

The issue is the game's servers have been down for 3 years, so it would look very suspicious seeing it synced now after a bunch of 2016 games.
12-16-2016, 02:44 PM #9
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
The issue is the game's servers have been down for 3 years, so it would look very suspicious seeing it synced now after a bunch of 2016 games.

Yes but the dates of the trophies need to be when the game works, in my defense i can say that the game was completed in a old hard drive that i have
12-16-2016, 08:46 PM #10
Yes but the dates of the trophies need to be when the game works, in my defense i can say that the game was completed in a old hard drive that i have

Like said, someone like Desperate Angel could do it for you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo