02-03-2017, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all,

The Godfafther II save for PS3 is protected and games.conf doesn't recognize it. Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to put in games.conf to make it work. The other thread on this didn't have the answer either. I am using PS3 save resigner if that helps at all.

Thank you all best of luck!

The following user thanked jesusblackG for this useful post:

hacxx
02-04-2017, 01:25 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jesusblackG View Post
Hello all,

The Godfafther II save for PS3 is protected and games.conf doesn't recognize it. Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to put in games.conf to make it work. The other thread on this didn't have the answer either. I am using PS3 save resigner if that helps at all.

Pm me a save and I can get you the key
02-04-2017, 10:47 PM #3
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hello all,

i found a save here in the forums and looked at it...the save is unprotected.
02-05-2017, 04:27 PM #4
Great,

Can you post a link or share the key?

Much appreciated.
02-05-2017, 04:44 PM #5
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Great,

Much appreciated.

No...save is unprotected meaning there is no encryption...if you are trying to change title id..right click save and change title id with bruteforce...kg won't do it..or use game genie or cyber save editor.

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

hacxx
01-11-2024, 08:51 PM #6
hacxx
Banned
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Great,

Much appreciated.

No...save is unprotected meaning there is no encryption...if you are trying to change title id..right click save and change title id with bruteforce...kg won't do it..or use game genie or cyber save editor.

OK, Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo