04-01-2017, 01:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey team!

the link is broken and need this... You must login or register to view this content. anyone have the saves or can reupload ?

thanks in advance.
04-01-2017, 02:35 PM #2
Originally posted by fenicce View Post
hey team!

the link is broken and need this... You must login or register to view this content. anyone have the saves or can reupload ?

thanks in advance.

OP had requested the save to not be redistributed anymore.

The following user thanked Insight for this useful post:

fenicce
04-01-2017, 09:26 PM #3
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
hey team!

thanks in advance.

just mod your save...game is easy...list what you are looking for and maybe i can help

The following 2 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

fenicce, Japarican89
05-25-2017, 04:42 PM #4
xunini
Save Point
I need complete editiĆ³n for Play in ps4, the platinum is boring :( delete my old saves and cant share to ps4
05-26-2017, 09:16 PM #5
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
hey team!

thanks in advance.

I might still have them on a dvd somewhere, i will check over the weekend or sometime this week and get back to you.
05-26-2017, 09:21 PM #6
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
just mod your save...game is easy...list what you are looking for and maybe i can help

Xenomage, what would you recommended to get the Ice To Meet You Trophy in Borderlands The Pre-Sequel? I need that trophy twice, once on PS3 and another in the PS4. I have tried many methods from youtube and nothing worked out for me.
05-26-2017, 11:02 PM #7
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
Xenomage, what would you recommended to get the Ice To Meet You Trophy in Borderlands The Pre-Sequel? I need that trophy twice, once on PS3 and another in the PS4. I have tried many methods from youtube and nothing worked out for me.

theres a side mission..called something 2.0..zip or zap..something like that...i got my trophies on that..in the ice cave that has the monolith easter egg. get the bugs to gather and get near cryoplant then jump and slam....easier said than done though...took multiple tries
05-27-2017, 11:25 AM #8
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
hey team!

thanks in advance.

The only save i seem to have at the moment,

Level 70 + Infinite Ammo + Max Money & Moon Stone Save
You must login or register to view this content.

Modded Save All Characters
You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: You may need to delete Profile data before using Save, You may need to remove PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL file, This save needs to be resign to your account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo