Post: Looking for a game save for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
04-27-2017, 03:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've spent forever looking around, and can't find anything for what I'm looking for. So I'd like to request a game save for DoA5:LR. My main focus is having all the titles, if someone is able to provide that. But if there's a file with 100% everything, including the titles as well obviously, that would be great.

Or on a side note, would anyone know of - or be able to direct me to - where I might be able to find or request codes for this game, in an attempt to plug them into the Bruteforce Save Data? I've seen things for regular DOA5, but not LR anywhere.
04-28-2017, 08:33 PM #11
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Angry
Digital version of Game Genie? I'm not seeing where they have a digital version to purchase on You must login or register to view this content. Heck, it doesn't even look like they update or maintain the site, lol.

get it here...
    https://www.gamegenie.eu/
if you read it says its for both eu and us....yea they havent updated for a year almost...you have to pay via paypal....its..a good product if you can get around the bs thats drm..plus dont even bother asking about codes that unlock trophies...thats a no no according to them..hence why the ps4 version has no resign..
04-28-2017, 08:45 PM #12
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
get it here...
if you read it says its for both eu and us....yea they havent updated for a year almost...you have to pay via paypal....its..a good product if you can get around the bs thats drm..plus dont even bother asking about codes that unlock trophies...thats a no no according to them..hence why the ps4 version has no resign..

Ah, thanks. Given the Game Genie website doesn't get updated, I'm a bit worried about shelling out money for it and nobody is there handling orders and I never receive it, even though it says "Your License key and download link will usually be emailed within 24 hours" there. I really don't have any games aside from this I need codes for and I'm not interested in trophies either, so I should be good in those regards. I've already earned all my trophies for my games, and any sort of code or save modification of sorts is just the finer things I want like these trivial titles, lol. I'll look into that Monday though since I have a lot going on, so hopefully I can report back with good results then.
05-02-2017, 06:54 PM #13
get it here...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction; I got it downloaded and it doesn't seem to be an issue to use the GG. However, the site wasn't clear that the All Titles code was for Ultimate and didn't have one for Last Round. The best I could do if I wanted would be to delete my LR data so that when I start LR again, it carries over the Ultimate data with all its titles unlocked, but then I still wouldn't have all the Honoka and Raidou-related titles., plus I would lose all my own effort I put into the game such as clearing what I could on the different modes and combo challenges. You mentioned earlier that "ill mod my save and give it to you..youll need latest update". I'm not sure I understand your statement clearly - does that mean you're skilled in modding saves and would be able to provide me a save for LR with all the titles? GG provides its advanced mode and ability to create codes it sounds like, but as I mentioned earlier, I'm completely unskilled in the area, and these tutorials and such go over my head for the editing of a save.
05-02-2017, 08:29 PM #14
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction; I got it downloaded and it doesn't seem to be an issue to use the GG. However, the site wasn't clear that the All Titles code was for Ultimate and didn't have one for Last Round. The best I could do if I wanted would be to delete my LR data so that when I start LR again, it carries over the Ultimate data with all its titles unlocked, but then I still wouldn't have all the Honoka and Raidou-related titles., plus I would lose all my own effort I put into the game such as clearing what I could on the different modes and combo challenges. You mentioned earlier that "ill mod my save and give it to you..youll need latest update". I'm not sure I understand your statement clearly - does that mean you're skilled in modding saves and would be able to provide me a save for LR with all the titles? GG provides its advanced mode and ability to create codes it sounds like, but as I mentioned earlier, I'm completely unskilled in the area, and these tutorials and such go over my head for the editing of a save.

I can't mod titles..it's tide to online and thus compressed...can't access it...I can give you character offsets for challenges and tutorials...or use my semi plat save set if you need trophies...
05-02-2017, 08:44 PM #15
I can't mod titles..it's tide to online and thus compressed...can't access it...I can give you character offsets for challenges and tutorials...or use my semi plat save set if you need trophies...

Well I have all my trophies already. I think in the process of moving files back and forth, I accidentally overwrote my original save data with some corrupted file, so it looks like I have to start from scratch anyways, so I guess I'll import the file from Ultimate that had the All Titles code on it, lol. But character offsets for challenges and tutorials sounds good I guess.
05-02-2017, 09:10 PM #16
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Well I have all my trophies already. I think in the process of moving files back and forth, I accidentally overwrote my original save data with some corrupted file, so it looks like I have to start from scratch anyways, so I guess I'll import the file from Ultimate that had the All Titles code on it, lol. But character offsets for challenges and tutorials sounds good I guess.

You do realize that ultimate turned to last round and it wipes your progress!
05-02-2017, 11:06 PM #17
You do realize that ultimate turned to last round and it wipes your progress!

Yeah, I know Ultimate turned to Last Round. I'm just saying my LR data corrupted somewhere along the way and I must have mixed things up and accidentally overwritten my original save copy while I was trying things out. So your offer of "character offsets for challenges and tutorials" sounds good to me, although I'm not entirely familiar by what 'offsets' mean.
05-03-2017, 12:06 AM #18
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yeah, I know Ultimate turned to Last Round. I'm just saying my LR data corrupted somewhere along the way and I must have mixed things up and accidentally overwritten my original save copy while I was trying things out. So your offer of "character offsets for challenges and tutorials" sounds good to me, although I'm not entirely familiar by what 'offsets' mean.

well by offset i mean the address you can find something in the save....example...kasumi's challenges can be found at 0xA14...if i remember correctly she has 25 challenges, that number maybe way off..but as an example..you find that address..then for the next 25 bytes you change 00 to 01...and now the challenges are complete
05-03-2017, 06:42 AM #19
well by offset i mean the address you can find something in the save....example...kasumi's challenges can be found at 0xA14...if i remember correctly she has 25 challenges, that number maybe way off..but as an example..you find that address..then for the next 25 bytes you change 00 to 01...and now the challenges are complete

Ah, that seems pretty useful to know, thanks. I'll look into trying to do that for myself tomorrow. Is there a way to tell which character the addresses belong to or how to find something in particular? Watching some video tutorials, sometimes on the side under the ASCII section, they'd have the occasional words you can read and make out, but I hadn't seen anything like that when I looked through, so I can't make heads or tails of where I would find anything to try to change.

I feel bad about asking you so many questions, so I don't imagine you know of a tutorial to direct me to for this game and editing the save? Watching video tutorials for other games, I can kind of understand what they're talking about, but then trying to do it for myself in this game, I just get totally lost, lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo