Post: Looking for a game save for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
04-27-2017, 03:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've spent forever looking around, and can't find anything for what I'm looking for. So I'd like to request a game save for DoA5:LR. My main focus is having all the titles, if someone is able to provide that. But if there's a file with 100% everything, including the titles as well obviously, that would be great.

Or on a side note, would anyone know of - or be able to direct me to - where I might be able to find or request codes for this game, in an attempt to plug them into the Bruteforce Save Data? I've seen things for regular DOA5, but not LR anywhere.
04-27-2017, 05:10 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Angry
I've spent forever looking around, and can't find anything for what I'm looking for. So I'd like to request a game save for DoA5:LR. My main focus is having all the titles, if someone is able to provide that. But if there's a file with 100% everything, including the titles as well obviously, that would be great.

Or on a side note, would anyone know of - or be able to direct me to - where I might be able to find or request codes for this game, in an attempt to plug them into the Bruteforce Save Data? I've seen things for regular DOA5, but not LR anywhere.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save file contains:
- All non-DLC Costumes for every character are unlocked. You can view them all in Movie Theater (Victory, losing pose & private paradise).
- OMG breast mode is unlocked.
- All Titles are unlocked.
- All Command Training for every character are completed.
- All Combo Challenges for every character are completed.
- Tutorial is completed.
- Story mode is completed.
- Highest score in Survival Mode Legend is Leifang. You can beat my score if you want.

Extract the contents in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\ This save file works for 3DM version only (not Reloaded or Steam). Back-up your save files first before copying this.

(GameFAQs Credited)
04-27-2017, 09:30 PM #3
Thanks a lot! I'll give it a try tomorrow or whenever I've got some free time to spare Happy Question though, what do you mean by 3DM version only? I may or may not have come across that term before so I'm not entirely familiar with it.
Although, is this save data for the PS3 version?
Last edited by Angry Mudkip ; 04-27-2017 at 10:05 PM.
04-28-2017, 06:55 AM #4
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This save file contains:
- All non-DLC Costumes for every character are unlocked. You can view them all in Movie Theater (Victory, losing pose & private paradise).
- OMG breast mode is unlocked.
- All Titles are unlocked.
- All Command Training for every character are completed.
- All Combo Challenges for every character are completed.
- Tutorial is completed.
- Story mode is completed.
- Highest score in Survival Mode Legend is Leifang. You can beat my score if you want.

Extract the contents in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\ This save file works for 3DM version only (not Reloaded or Steam). Back-up your save files first before copying this.

(GameFAQs Credited)

Well, I've been at it for the past two hours without any luck. It keeps saying Corrupt Data. I've watched and read a few tutorials on using Bruteforce Save Data to resign another's save data to be compatible on my PS3 profile and it seemed easy enough to do, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.
04-28-2017, 11:53 AM #5
Well, I've been at it for the past two hours without any luck. It keeps saying Corrupt Data. I've watched and read a few tutorials on using Bruteforce Save Data to resign another's save data to be compatible on my PS3 profile and it seemed easy enough to do, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Because it is a PC save file.You should have noticed something wrong from here

"Extract the contents in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\ This save file works for 3DM version only (not Reloaded or Steam)."
04-28-2017, 04:16 PM #6
Originally posted by tonyred View Post
Because it is a PC save file.You should have noticed something wrong from here

"Extract the contents in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\ This save file works for 3DM version only (not Reloaded or Steam)."

Indeed. But as I'm new to this, and I had posted this in the PS3 Gamesave Request section, I had thought and hoped it would work. I guess the thing to ask now, aside from if anyone has an actual file like the one posted earlier but for PS3, is there a way I could convert the file from PC to PS3? A quick Google search revealed they have a converter for Borderlands, so maybe there's a way to do that to this file too?
04-28-2017, 04:46 PM #7
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Indeed. But as I'm new to this, and I had posted this in the PS3 Gamesave Request section, I had thought and hoped it would work. I guess the thing to ask now, aside from if anyone has an actual file like the one posted earlier but for PS3, is there a way I could convert the file from PC to PS3? A quick Google search revealed they have a converter for Borderlands, so maybe there's a way to do that to this file too?

Why not just mod your save?..you can unlock everything without even playing the game!
04-28-2017, 05:37 PM #8
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Why not just mod your save?..you can unlock everything without even playing the game!

I'm not sure how to go about it, and I've been putting in requests, but nothing yet. You're talking about that hex-editing stuff? It seems to go over my head. If I could, I would. As a perfectionist, I'd like to get all titles at least. I've already gotten the ones for using each character 1000 times - you know how long that alone takes? Months upon months. Winning online 3000 times with each character? Pft, forget it - NOBODY got time for that. I saw a Game Genie on Amazon, unfortunately it's $250 and not worth that amount just for this simple task. Wish I had known about that product when it first came out and maybe get it at store price. But whatever, so here I am looking for a complete save for PS3, or a method to convert that PC file to PS3, or perhaps even codes to use in the Bruteforce Save Data.
04-28-2017, 05:39 PM #9
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
I'm not sure how to go about it, and I've been putting in requests, but nothing yet. You're talking about that hex-editing stuff? It seems to go over my head. If I could, I would. As a perfectionist, I'd like to get all titles at least. I've already gotten the ones for using each character 1000 times - you know how long that alone takes? Months upon months. Winning online 3000 times with each character? Pft, forget it - NOBODY got time for that. I saw a Game Genie on Amazon, unfortunately it's $250 and not worth that amount just for this simple task. Wish I had known about that product when it first came out and maybe get it at store price. But whatever, so here I am looking for a complete save for PS3, or a method to convert that PC file to PS3, or perhaps even codes to use in the Bruteforce Save Data.

get digital version for 40$ on their website..ill mod my save and give it to you..youll need latest update
04-28-2017, 07:27 PM #10
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
get digital version for 40$ on their website..ill mod my save and give it to you..youll need latest update

Digital version of Game Genie? I'm not seeing where they have a digital version to purchase on You must login or register to view this content. Heck, it doesn't even look like they update or maintain the site, lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo