Post: Street Fighter x Tekken Platinum Save Set for USA PSN 1.8
05-31-2017, 12:25 AM #1
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "This save will pop all trophies for this game in about 20 minutes. Copy the save to your PS3 from a flash drive then load the game without installing the latest patch then play through and beat arcade mode on medium and all trophies will start popping. Then mop up the remaining 5 trophies doing their requirements. Last step is to quit game and load game with latest patch to access store for its corresponding trophy along with the platinum. NO SAVE RESIGNING REQUIRED!!"

Here is the problem with that, it doesn't work.*

So I have the game downloaded on my PS3 and the save doesn't want to auto pop like it should; How can I edit this save so that it will work with the patch that I can't seem to delete? Even though I never downloaded the update.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Japarican89 for this useful post:

KingEmilWash
06-03-2017, 08:28 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
"This save will pop all trophies for this game in about 20 minutes. Copy the save to your PS3 from a flash drive then load the game without installing the latest patch then play through and beat arcade mode on medium and all trophies will start popping. Then mop up the remaining 5 trophies doing their requirements. Last step is to quit game and load game with latest patch to access store for its corresponding trophy along with the platinum. NO SAVE RESIGNING REQUIRED!!"

Here is the problem with that, it doesn't work.*

So I have the game downloaded on my PS3 and the save doesn't want to auto pop like it should; How can I edit this save so that it will work with the patch that I can't seem to delete? Even though I never downloaded the update.

You must login or register to view this content.

Update is pre installed. No wa6 to delete. Buy disk. And auto pop. No way on digital unless u someone plat on last update to see

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo