07-25-2017, 07:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there a gamesave for unlocking the plat for sonic generations as i am trying to look for one and theres only saves that are already 100% so i cannot unlock anything i used other saves which requires you to do certain objectives for certain trophies for example unlocking all the s rank levels which i got but not got the rest of them im looking for one that instantly pops trophies i need
07-26-2017, 01:07 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by thegameisover View Post
is there a gamesave for unlocking the plat for sonic generations as i am trying to look for one and theres only saves that are already 100% so i cannot unlock anything i used other saves which requires you to do certain objectives for certain trophies for example unlocking all the s rank levels which i got but not got the rest of them im looking for one that instantly pops trophies i need

Not many games have instant trophy pops...most you need to do the requirements. Hence why the 100% one didn't work..
07-26-2017, 12:00 PM #3
i used a save that use requirements but it was only for certain trophies i was hoping to find one that has nearly has everything done and still earn all the trophies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo