08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
spookcentral
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have Angry Birds Trilogy, but without the "Anger Management" and "Fowl Tempered" DLCs. A few years ago, I used a save from here to get all of the base game trophies, but still need them for the DLC. Just recently, I finally looked into buying the DLC so I could then look for a save to help me get those remaining trophies, but I found out that both DLCs have been delisted - which means that I can't buy them. Is there a save that would allow me to insta-pop those DLC trophgies without actually owning the DLC? I know that sounds stupid, but I was able to do just that with LittleBigPlanet 2, so I was hoping that maybe it could be done with Angry Birds Trilogy. It's probably wishful thinking, but I have to ask because I hate that I'll always have an unfinished trophy set for the game simply because the DLC isn't available for sale anymore.
08-23-2017, 08:46 PM #2
Originally posted by spookcentral View Post
I have Angry Birds Trilogy, but without the "Anger Management" and "Fowl Tempered" DLCs. A few years ago, I used a save from here to get all of the base game trophies, but still need them for the DLC. Just recently, I finally looked into buying the DLC so I could then look for a save to help me get those remaining trophies, but I found out that both DLCs have been delisted - which means that I can't buy them. Is there a save that would allow me to insta-pop those DLC trophgies without actually owning the DLC? I know that sounds stupid, but I was able to do just that with LittleBigPlanet 2, so I was hoping that maybe it could be done with Angry Birds Trilogy. It's probably wishful thinking, but I have to ask because I hate that I'll always have an unfinished trophy set for the game simply because the DLC isn't available for sale anymore.

Unfortunately with trilogy that won’t work, you actually had to own the DLC’s for the trophies to pop.
I too had the save for the base game just like you and everything was fine at 100%, after some time I bought both DLC’s and thought I could use that same save to get the remaining trophies but it never worked.
Not even after deleting the game and save and clean install so I played it the normal way until I was back at 100% instead of 73%.
After a while a friend of mine asked me exactly the same question as you did; he only had the base game without the DLC’s and thought he could get the remaining DLC trophies with my new 100% save.
I think you can guess the answer by now, it was worth the try but it didn’t work.
Maybe we did something wrong, I don’t know but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work.
If you really want a full trophy set there’s always a trophy shop I suppose.

The following user thanked Petra Arkanian for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-27-2017, 12:53 AM #3
spookcentral
Save Point
Thank you, Petra, for the info. I had that feeling that it wouldn't be as "easy" as LBP2 was :-) Are there any safe and reliable U.S. trophy shops that are recommended by the crew here at NGU? How does a trophy shop work? I've never used such a service, so I'd appreciate any info you have on it. Thanks.
08-27-2017, 03:46 AM #4
Originally posted by spookcentral View Post
Thank you, Petra, for the info. I had that feeling that it wouldn't be as "easy" as LBP2 was :-) Are there any safe and reliable U.S. trophy shops that are recommended by the crew here at NGU? How does a trophy shop work? I've never used such a service, so I'd appreciate any info you have on it. Thanks.

If you use a 'legit' trophy shop, rather than modded, the person will do the trophies you request and then go on your account and sync. It would cost money though. The only other option would be to get a jailbroken PS3 and download the DLCs, or get someone to use the trophy folder and use your stamps and add the DLCs.
08-29-2017, 04:13 AM #5
spookcentral
Save Point
Thanks, Frosty. I guess I'll have to look into that - the trophy shop route, that is. The other options seem a bit too risky for my tastes :-)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo