08-23-2017, 06:27 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I am looking for save set for RDR especially for story saves..yeah I don't have the mood for playing the game and if you have saves just share with them please Winky Winky
Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 01-09-2018 at 02:47 PM.
08-23-2017, 06:31 AM #2
Hey I don't have what your asking but can you help me with any mods for fallout nv ps3 cause I'm bored of playing it normal thx😉
08-24-2017, 01:39 AM #3
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Hi I am looking for save set for RDR especially for story saves..yeah I don't have the mood for playing the game and if you have saves just share with them please Winky Winky

whats wrong with this thread?..the links work..well some do..
You must login or register to view this content.

if you can wait, i dont mind playing this game again lol...its fun playing with cfw and cheats lol

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

SirMicolash
08-24-2017, 05:12 AM #4
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
whats wrong with this thread?..the links work..well some do..
You must login or register to view this content.

if you can wait, i dont mind playing this game again lol...its fun playing with cfw and cheats lol

And could you do The real save set for this game? I would be very greatful..cheats?I only saw Level 60th on multi..does this game has cheats like inf health?I have Ofw so I think this can't be done?
08-24-2017, 10:43 AM #5
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
And could you do The real save set for this game? I would be very greatful..cheats?I only saw Level 60th on multi..does this game has cheats like inf health?I have Ofw so I think this can't be done?

Yea I'll make you one, cfw has cheats but nothing sticks on ofw..there are glitches in game though lol
08-24-2017, 12:32 PM #6
this game is glitchy asf if i remember right, and i hated the fucking 500 kills trophy with a gun torret took me ages
09-18-2017, 03:45 AM #7
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hi I am looking for save set for RDR especially for story saves..yeah I don't have the mood for playing the game and if you have saves just share with them please Winky Winky

You should close the thread or report it to have it closed since I fulfilled the request bud

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

klycik
09-18-2017, 06:18 AM #8
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
You should close the thread or report it to have it closed since I fulfilled the request bud

Will do thank you once again!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo