Post: PS3 EU save files for Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 that have passed Crushing
09-09-2017, 11:57 AM #1
a_j216
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); the links on the wizard list on this site by username richard has expired and doesnt exist anymore
can anyone help? i know these games are old but am still hopeful
09-09-2017, 02:38 PM #2
Originally posted by j216 View Post
the links on the wizard list on this site by username richard has expired and doesnt exist anymore
can anyone help? i know these games are old but am still hopeful

The links I have posted in the other thread has the crushing saves for Uncharted 1 & 3 in it.
10-07-2017, 01:18 PM #3
a_j216
Save Point
where Petra? i cant find it?

is this the thread you're referring to?
You must login or register to view this content.

if not please supply the link? i downloaded a save file from gamefaqs where someone already completed crushing but after beating the final boss the trophy didnt unlock, so i guess i need a save up to the very last checkpoint so i can pass the final bit for the trophy to unlock. theres no issues with resigners etc as i managed to convert and load the file. this is for PS3
thanks
10-07-2017, 01:59 PM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
where Petra? i cant find it?

is this the thread you're referring to?

if not please supply the link? i downloaded a save file from gamefaqs where someone already completed crushing but after beating the final boss the trophy didnt unlock, so i guess i need a save up to the very last checkpoint so i can pass the final bit for the trophy to unlock. theres no issues with resigners etc as i managed to convert and load the file. this is for PS3
thanks

She meant here..literally page 2 of this section lol
10-07-2017, 09:47 PM #5
a_j216
Save Point
yeah but that doesnt have crushing for uncharted 2
10-08-2017, 12:06 AM #6
yeah but that doesnt have crushing for uncharted 2

That’s exactly what I mentioned in my first post here, 1 & 3. Not 2.
08-15-2018, 04:07 AM #7
Any chance you still have those saves and could re-upload them? The links in that thread all appear to be dead. Thanks in advance!
08-17-2018, 12:37 AM #8
Originally posted by dsblendorio View Post
Any chance you still have those saves and could re-upload them? The links in that thread all appear to be dead. Thanks in advance!

Here you go: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo