10-01-2017, 04:52 AM #1
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering if anyone still happened to have any saves leftover for Peng, or for the Decompression trophy.
I've tried using BSD to add cheats to my save, but the file always ends up reading as corrupted -- and any existing threads have been closed and house dead links.

Seems like the only saves we have are a starter save, and a Hardcore/Zealot save.
Also, if anyone happens to have an Hardcore save (last save location, but with the Hand Cannon), I'd highly appreciate it.
Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 01-09-2018 at 02:43 PM.
10-02-2017, 03:13 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by yamikit View Post
Just wondering if anyone still happened to have any saves leftover for Peng, or for the Decompression trophy.
I've tried using BSD to add cheats to my save, but the file always ends up reading as corrupted -- and any existing threads have been closed and house dead links.

Seems like the only saves we have are a starter save, and a Hardcore/Zealot save.
Also, if anyone happens to have an Hardcore save (last save location, but with the Hand Cannon), I'd highly appreciate it.

are you using the check sum fixer? cuz codes wont work without it...ill see what i have as far as saves..i ran this game not too long ago
10-02-2017, 10:44 PM #3
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Ended up doing it all legit over the weekend; but anything you have would definitely be appreciated.
Should help anyone else who may need in the future.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo