11-28-2017, 06:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I'm looking for an Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Platinum Saveset, since Richard's upload link is broken/thread is closed.
Would be great if someone could help me out with this.

Thanks in advance Smile
12-04-2017, 02:21 AM #2
Originally posted by WingerSwinger View Post
Hey guys,

I'm looking for an Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Platinum Saveset, since Richard's upload link is broken/thread is closed.
Would be great if someone could help me out with this.

Thanks in advance Smile

Wow...seriously? Do a search within this section before you start asking questions/making a new thread.
I have uploaded this already some time ago...not providing you the link, you do the search lol

The following user thanked Petra Arkanian for this useful post:

Wosley
06-14-2018, 09:46 PM #3
Originally posted by Petra
Wow...seriously? Do a search within this section before you start asking questions/making a new thread.
I have uploaded this already some time ago...not providing you the link, you do the search lol

...or just link to the damn thread, can't find shit on this forum with the horrible search engine..
06-15-2018, 09:53 PM #4
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Petra

the links are dead on his post, nobody has reuploaded them, so asking for the set on a new thread was needed. Btw I would love to have these saves as well. Thank you
Last edited by Japarican89 ; 06-15-2018 at 10:14 PM.
07-15-2018, 05:53 PM #5
I'd like me too Kryptus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo