07-19-2018, 06:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys , Im on 4.82 D REX ans im looking for a bo3 EU RTM tool to work with CCAPI 2.80. Every tool i can find has to be updated by the dev unless im missing something. I realize i can update the ccapi.dll if there is one.* *I just want to be able to rtm. I have a copy of gta 5 as well and the rtm tool i have connects to game and sends bytes but does nothing. Im lost
07-28-2018, 10:43 AM #2
Originally posted by Slick9022010 View Post
Hey guys , Im on 4.82 D REX ans im looking for a bo3 EU RTM tool to work with CCAPI 2.80. Every tool i can find has to be updated by the dev unless im missing something. I realize i can update the ccapi.dll if there is one.* *I just want to be able to rtm. I have a copy of gta 5 as well and the rtm tool i have connects to game and sends bytes but does nothing. Im lost

are you sure you clicked attached?
09-02-2018, 12:57 AM #3
I would advise you to not mess with BO3 since they have pretty strict banning system. The only tools that have true anti-ban are FM|T's tools. I also tried modding the game and when I finally found a decent menu I got CID banned from their servers Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo