09-22-2018, 07:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need ProDG target manager but all the links left seem to be dead including on the creators official thread can anyone share a fresh link to download?
09-22-2018, 07:38 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by ModdingNoop View Post
i need ProDG target manager but all the links left seem to be dead including on the creators official thread can anyone share a fresh link to download?

ProDG TM is considered Warez so nobody on NGU can help you out with a download, sorry.

We can help you out all day with settings it up, etc but not with any type of download.
09-22-2018, 07:42 AM #3
Originally posted by Like View Post
ProDG TM is considered Warez so nobody on NGU can help you out with a download, sorry.

We can help you out all day with settings it up, etc but not with any type of download.
damn that really sucks i'm good with the setup my computer got wiped and i just needed to redownload it
09-22-2018, 07:48 AM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by ModdingNoop View Post
damn that really sucks i'm good with the setup my computer got wiped and i just needed to redownload it

Yeah, sorry. I cant do anything about the rules. Your best bet is to use Google my dude.
09-22-2018, 07:55 AM #5
yeah i have but everyone just posts the mediafire link they dev of the program posted on that website and it's a dead link and i checked youtube also but all the links are to the devs official thread for ProDG and yeah that's dead lol i guess i'm shit out of luck lol RIP target manager
09-22-2018, 08:02 AM #6
yeah i guess it's a fair warning to everyone who still has it make a solid backup cause once you lose it it's gone. unless the creator decides to update his links but i wouldn't count on that happening anytime soon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo