10-04-2018, 04:04 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have a old RTM tool, the problem with it is i tried to use it recently but it say i must upgrade my CCAPI.. can i send this tool to anyone so someone can upgrade for me? I have no idea how to do it (I downloaded from somewhere not made it myself)

Anyone?*
10-04-2018, 04:18 PM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by ShinigamiUzi View Post
Hi, I have a old RTM tool, the problem with it is i tried to use it recently but it say i must upgrade my CCAPI.. can i send this tool to anyone so someone can upgrade for me? I have no idea how to do it (I downloaded from somewhere not made it myself)

Anyone?*

If you see a file inside of your RTM's folder called "CCAPI.dll" then you can simply swap that out for the latest CCAPI.dll version. I believe the latest version of ControlConsole is 2.80 REV3.

You can use my collection of CCAPI.dll's to update your RTM Tool.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-04-2018, 08:42 PM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Hi, I have a old RTM tool, the problem with it is i tried to use it recently but it say i must upgrade my CCAPI.. can i send this tool to anyone so someone can upgrade for me? I have no idea how to do it (I downloaded from somewhere not made it myself)

Anyone?*

You are getting the error "the CCAPI version is incorrect, please use CCAPI 2.xx" right?
10-04-2018, 10:31 PM #4
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
You are getting the error "the CCAPI version is incorrect, please use CCAPI 2.xx" right?

yea, something like that
10-05-2018, 08:48 AM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
yea, something like that

ok then download the latest release from this You must login or register to view this content. and copy the PS3Lib.dll found inside the rar to your tool's folder
10-06-2018, 06:00 AM #6
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
ok then download the latest release from this You must login or register to view this content. and copy the PS3Lib.dll found inside the rar to your tool's folder

Thanks, I will try that!
10-25-2018, 09:45 AM #7
Rocket League <3
Thanks, I will try that!

Has your request been fulfilled for this thread?
10-26-2018, 12:34 AM #8
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Like View Post
Has your request been fulfilled for this thread?

yes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo