Post: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain ps3 mod request
05-30-2019, 08:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I very recently bought MGSVTPP on ps3 for the purpose of installing a specific mod, but that mod was removed by the uploader. Can't find another one, and I can't do it myself. I tried.

It's a "Play as Quiet" mod. Replaces Snake (in Olive Drab) and/or a female dd soldier (in Sneaking Suit with balaclava) with Quiet. I can't figure out how it was done, but I do know it was a modified "77e6d53969026de.dat" file, also requires the QAR and FPK unpack/repack tool to mod it. I couldn't figure it out myself, but I know for a fact that the models are located in that file.

If someone could mod that file and send it to me, I'd really appreciate it. This is basically my last resort, as I've scoured the internet and couldn't find another mod file like that. The previous Youtuber that uploaded a video showcasing the mod is called "Escapist Alt". Essentially I want the modified file to have the results shown in the video.

To any kind soul that takes time out of their day to fulfill my request, you have my gratitude.
01-24-2020, 02:42 AM #2
not supored

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo