Post: Lost planet 2 hot shot trophy ( gunner rank ) boosting
02-05-2013, 06:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, guys. we are looking two people for boost LOST PLANET 2 Hot Shot Trophy ( Gain promotion to the rank of Gunner ). We try a lot of ways to do it, and the easier way we found is in mode Data Post Battle in Ranked Match, 4 players, 2 in every team, and one team activates all Data Post, we win and go up rank quickly. The same team win all times until they reach gunner level. We try only 2 players ( 1 vs 1 ) and we try 3 players ( 2 vs 1 ) and the nothing happend with the rank up, It seem that the game have some kind of anti cheat system, only when 4 players are playing the rank up. If somebody are interested in boost contact with me in my PS3 account Kiroel . Also is important, we buy the dlc of map 2 for boost without being disturbed by other players constantly, if somebody are interested, must buy this dlc too.
02-05-2013, 07:09 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by neouncle View Post
Hi, guys. we are looking two people for boost LOST PLANET 2 Hot Shot Trophy ( Gain promotion to the rank of Gunner ). We try a lot of ways to do it, and the easier way we found is in mode Data Post Battle in Ranked Match, 4 players, 2 in every team, and one team activates all Data Post, we win and go up rank quickly. The same team win all times until they reach gunner level. We try only 2 players ( 1 vs 1 ) and we try 3 players ( 2 vs 1 ) and the nothing happend with the rank up, It seem that the game have some kind of anti cheat system, only when 4 players are playing the rank up. If somebody are interested in boost contact with me in my PS3 account Kiroel . Also is important, we buy the dlc of map 2 for boost without being disturbed by other players constantly, if somebody are interested, must buy this dlc too.

dont the platium save give u this trophy
02-05-2013, 07:36 PM #3
This is a question or an affirmation ? If this is a question, no is the answer. In the save that we use, there are 2 trophies left to platinum. Is this is an affirmation, please, write the link to the platinum save of lost planet 2. Really thanks.
02-05-2013, 11:05 PM #4
hess47
League Champion
This is a question or an affirmation ? If this is a question, no is the answer. In the save that we use, there are 2 trophies left to platinum. Is this is an affirmation, please, write the link to the platinum save of lost planet 2. Really thanks.

look on xploder data for the platinum save
02-05-2013, 11:12 PM #5
No it wont, because ur Online Level is saved on the Servers... the 2 Trophys for win 100 Matches and Achive the Online Rank wont unlock trough Savegame ! All Other Trophys do like u know kill 100 people do this and that if u do 1 more like in many other Games Winky Winky
02-26-2013, 01:00 PM #6
Thanks Roland for your support ...
02-26-2013, 03:59 PM #7
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
Hi, guys. we are looking two people for boost LOST PLANET 2 Hot Shot Trophy ( Gain promotion to the rank of Gunner ). We try a lot of ways to do it, and the easier way we found is in mode Data Post Battle in Ranked Match, 4 players, 2 in every team, and one team activates all Data Post, we win and go up rank quickly. The same team win all times until they reach gunner level. We try only 2 players ( 1 vs 1 ) and we try 3 players ( 2 vs 1 ) and the nothing happend with the rank up, It seem that the game have some kind of anti cheat system, only when 4 players are playing the rank up. If somebody are interested in boost contact with me in my PS3 account Kiroel . Also is important, we buy the dlc of map 2 for boost without being disturbed by other players constantly, if somebody are interested, must buy this dlc too.

How long it will take to get all online trophies with this boost methode? I will buy than the dlc
02-26-2013, 04:54 PM #8
Hi, if you want to get all onlines trophies, I read in a lot of forum, you must spend a lot of hours, about 100 hours to get all. We just want yo boost only for both trophies, HOT SHOT AND CENTURION. We think in about 10 Hours 4 players can get gunner rank, and in the way you can get dead for 500 kills in online.
02-26-2013, 11:03 PM #9
keeks7
Do a barrel roll!
Hi, if you want to get all onlines trophies, I read in a lot of forum, you must spend a lot of hours, about 100 hours to get all. We just want yo boost only for both trophies, HOT SHOT AND CENTURION. We think in about 10 Hours 4 players can get gunner rank, and in the way you can get dead for 500 kills in online.
add me, same name in psn
10-03-2013, 10:01 PM #10
Hello, I also need to boost this trophy. We are 2 players but I only need to rank up. Send me a private message.
Last edited by Archangel45 ; 10-13-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo