02-02-2015, 03:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello NGU i am looking for someone to replace my slim cech-2001a BD drive plus downgrade it to 3.55. i will pay for shipping the BD drive plus a fee for the downgrade. im looking for a trustworthy member so if you have no proof of being legit (eBay service, NGU elite service vouched etc) stay away. please PM me immediately.
02-02-2015, 11:58 PM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xXBUDxZILLAXx View Post
hello NGU i am looking for someone to replace my slim cech-2001a BD drive plus downgrade it to 3.55. i will pay for shipping the BD drive plus a fee for the downgrade. im looking for a trustworthy member so if you have no proof of being legit (eBay service, NGU elite service vouched etc) stay away. please PM me immediately.

Where you at you dont say??? Im in UK, I have remarried boards, ive got a few spare drives & have downgraded over 50 ps3's

HMU
03-03-2015, 05:51 AM #3
Originally posted by DIRTY
Where you at you dont say??? Im in UK, I have remarried boards, ive got a few spare drives & have downgraded over 50 ps3's

HMU

im in the united states but im open to shipping internationally with proof of trusted service, (sorry for trust issues Smile please PM asap we can talk prices n such.
03-05-2015, 03:30 AM #4
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xXBUDxZILLAXx View Post
im in the united states but im open to shipping internationally with proof of trusted service, (sorry for trust issues Smile please PM asap we can talk prices n such.

US to far ,sorry for my late reply.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo