03-02-2015, 12:41 AM #1
NeoGoHard
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, my name is Adam. I'm a modder who's about to quit because I plan to get married this summer! In the meantime I plan on giving out free mods to the PSN community. All you have to do is message me for my skype. I offer all COD recoveries except for AW and Ghost due to the CID ban. I could also host anyone a free money lobby on GTA V.

The following 6 users say thank you to NeoGoHard for this useful post:

Hydrogen, itzNative, Jay NaStY, lorenz678, Rony77, Stunz
03-02-2015, 04:13 AM #2
Can u do mw3 for me plz
03-02-2015, 05:47 PM #3
Hey that would be awsome if you could host a free money lobby and rank me up my gamertag is Army64-shayne and this is for psn
03-02-2015, 06:29 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by NeoGoHard View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Adam. I'm a modder who's about to quit because I plan to get married this summer! In the meantime I plan on giving out free mods to the PSN community. All you have to do is message me for my skype. I offer all COD recoveries except for AW and Ghost due to the CID ban. I could also host anyone a free money lobby on GTA V.
Nice, I am always happy to see giveaways to give back to the NGU Community :p
03-02-2015, 08:26 PM #5
Kivioh
Gobble
Hey man, I would really appreciate it if you could help me, whats your skype, Id like to speak to you Smile
03-02-2015, 09:56 PM #6
Ah dude that's awesome but I really need some money please my ID is Evilernie64109
03-05-2015, 12:12 AM #7
NeoGoHard
Pokemon Trainer
Skype is LoicMod
03-05-2015, 08:47 AM #8
Sir, I so want to become a modder. I have very limited time to play each week and these people are killing me and my measly bank account by killing me with these mod codes. If I could give myself money it wouldnt hurt so much when i do missions and lose the money to constantly dying from someone blowing me up while being nowhere near me. I'm bassically a homeless man reduced to fist fights in gta 5 online for ps3. Anything you could do for me would be so appreciated.
03-06-2015, 05:28 PM #9
ShiverShiver

can you give me mods or money on gta v my gamertag is deathcrucher
03-07-2015, 09:34 PM #10
Originally posted by NeoGoHard View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Adam. I'm a modder who's about to quit because I plan to get married this summer! In the meantime I plan on giving out free mods to the PSN community. All you have to do is message me for my skype. I offer all COD recoveries except for AW and Ghost due to the CID ban. I could also host anyone a free money lobby on GTA V.

SilverLink- please!
Gta V

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo