05-09-2015, 01:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone make any mods for csgo?

no recoil
wall hack
aimbot?
unkickable
instant vote win
infinity money
god mode
gold medals

not sure where to put this thread but i hope someone can make csgo mods! it's the only game with no mods for ps3
05-09-2015, 01:17 AM #2
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Link removed
Last edited by Insight ; 05-09-2015 at 01:34 AM.
05-09-2015, 01:21 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
blank

linking other sites is not allowed plus he said for ps3 :p

plus csgo is a easy game to mod on as the base engine is using id tech and that is what cod uses aswell simple game engine that have alot of open source stuff to mod
05-09-2015, 01:27 AM #4
Exploited
Award Winner
would be cool to see something for this game
05-09-2015, 01:33 AM #5

Please refrain from linking other forums. This may lead to an infraction in the future.
05-09-2015, 02:00 AM #6
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Please refrain from linking other forums. This may lead to an infraction in the future.

So you can link to any site except a site that provides information that this one doesn't have. Seems selfish, go ahead and infract me for trying to help again.

The following 5 users say thank you to TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, H4MZ4, John, Rey, Vondy Supreme
05-09-2015, 10:13 AM #7
So you can link to any site except a site that provides information that this one doesn't have. Seems selfish, go ahead and infract me for trying to help again.

Some people just never learn. I was simply giving you a warning, not even a warning infraction. I asked you to nicely refrain from posting another forum as it's against the forum rules you agreed on when you joined the site. If you don't feel like following the rules, consequences will be given out. It isn't selfish, it's to prevent advertising and competition, and your response to just linking a forum is as useful as telling someone to go to Google.
Keep the thread on topic. Do not start flaming.
05-09-2015, 06:19 PM #8
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Some people just never learn. I was simply giving you a warning, not even a warning infraction. I asked you to nicely refrain from posting another forum as it's against the forum rules you agreed on when you joined the site. If you don't feel like following the rules, consequences will be given out. It isn't selfish, it's to prevent advertising and competition, and your response to just linking a forum is as useful as telling someone to go to Google.
Keep the thread on topic. Do not start flaming.

I listen to three types of people. Those who I respect, those who I need to respect, and my friends. Rules aren't put in place to be counterproductive, Walmart doesn't compete with a car dealership. They offer two different services. There's a real world with real jobs out there that you can learn from if you just paid attention. Next time you want to stay on topic please PM me. Thanks bud.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo