05-21-2015, 10:51 AM #1
iTzFlash
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i have been searching long & hard for someone that can find the offsets or is willing to make a Rtm mod tool i am willing to supply the save data & other things if needed please Pm me to discuss thing further things i hope to hear from you soon.
05-21-2015, 12:52 PM #2
Originally posted by bris View Post
Hi there i have been searching long & hard for someone that can find the offsets or is willing to make a Rtm mod tool i am willing to supply the save data & other things if needed please Pm me to discuss thing further things i hope to hear from you soon.

Why not just help this guy You must login or register to view this content. since you're both working on the same project?

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

iTzFlash
05-21-2015, 02:59 PM #3
iTzFlash
I am error
thank you for letting me know man you have already helped me alot just from that Smile
05-21-2015, 03:48 PM #4
DevanTheKing
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Why not just help this guy You must login or register to view this content. since you're both working on the same project?

Thanks I appreciate that. I couldn't find anyone who was willing to make a RTM tool for the game. So thanks for bringing him to my attention!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo