08-01-2015, 02:54 PM #1
Merk
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have seen numerous threads about this avatar. This avatar is rare and no one is going to give it out. It's rare for a reason and only someone who is stupid would give it out. So please stop asking for this avatar you are not going to get it

The following user thanked Merk for this useful post:

08-01-2015, 03:25 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
I have seen numerous threads about this avatar. This avatar is rare and no one is going to give it out. It's rare for a reason and only someone who is stupid would give it out. So please stop asking for this avatar you are not going to get it

Since when were pictures such a big deal Wtf its a fucking profile.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Sen
08-01-2015, 04:07 PM #3
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Detective

Right? Who cares about that shitty picture :p
08-02-2015, 06:38 AM #4
Originally posted by Detective

Some people just want to watch the world burn... People only want the Kratos avatar, because Hakoom has it, and it's incredibly difficult to get, considering you had to preorder the Ghost of Sparta vita game. But once somebody gets the avatar, they'll end up leaking to the internet, like with the MK and Legendary avatars, making all the work for 'em pointless. I say let rare avas stay rare. If somebody wants it that badly, go beg Rated or Federation or somebody to put it on your accounts. :/ Basically, people just want the only rare avatar left (not counting Koreans) just to leak it to NGU. I'm all for publishing avatars and everything, but like Sacrificing said, some things need to stay private.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Albus, Merk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo