01-16-2017, 08:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So many don't know me and also the fact this is just, a fake name but my new user, i have been coding .cfg & .ff for a long time, sake now. I have made new mods and some remarkable Aimbots that i just cant show,because of my poor quality. plus new codes with it. But i just don't know if i should release it. But ill be glad for someone so Kindly to record the modz with my mini menu ill gladly give to record with my new modz.
My Psn is Rollinlikeapro just message me if interested.
Or Pm me.
Last edited by xmodzey ; 02-05-2017 at 12:24 AM.
01-25-2017, 01:43 AM #2
hey bro I will rec it and I also have a coding question if you can do it I will pay you money 10 dollars
01-25-2017, 08:14 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xmodzey View Post
So many don't know me and also the fact this is just, a fake name but my new user, i have been coding .cfg & .ff for a long time sake,now. i have made new mods and some remarkable Aimbots that i just cant show,because of my poor quality. plus new codes with it. But i just don't know if i should release it. But ill be glad for someone so Kindly to record the modz with my mini menu ill gladly give to record with my new modz.
My Psn is Rollinlikepro just massage me if interested.
Or Pm me.

Just letting you know he responded to your thread sir.

Originally posted by DrioNGU View Post
hey bro I will rec it and I also have a coding question if you can do it I will pay you money 10 dollars

Please make sure to quote the user so he could respond back to you with a notification!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo