01-17-2017, 07:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No need for an overcomplicated one. Loes
I only need one that can:
-connect and attach to my PS3
-change name and flash name (optional)

...but most importantly,

AT LEAST HAVE A CUSTOM DVAR COMMAND FEATURE

[/b]I don't need anything else for BO2 and MW3, just a custom dvar command feature.

Hope you listened! :doot:

NOTE: I have a rooted Android Kit Kat, so do whatever the hell you want with the tool as I can give root permissions. This is sparta!
01-18-2017, 02:44 AM #2
Same here I want A mod menu for MW3. Everyone has a mod menu so i want 1.
01-18-2017, 05:01 AM #3
Originally posted by Inma73 View Post

You had no idea what I was trying to say!!

I was asking for an RTM Tool that sends commands through CCAPI for Android. I already have a mod menu. I need an RTM that can at least send dvars with one button click rather than having to manually enter it through the memory editor for CCAPI. That saves time, and it also saves from mistakes. I only need NON HOST MODS (Name changer, flashy name, self prestige and stat changer, dvar class modder, etc.), so don't get the idea that I'm asking for a full blown RTM tool.
01-18-2017, 05:04 AM #4
Originally posted by Inma73 View Post

Also, YOU NEED A JAILBREAK FOR ANY TYPE OF MOD MENUS FOR MW3. USB MOD MENUS DON'T EXSIST FFS.

That was my all caps rant that made OFW people much, much, much, MUCH smarter. Stupid 8 year olds say that they have "USB MODS" for MW3 and BO2, which is a load of ring-tailed lemur shit.
01-18-2017, 11:27 PM #5
lucasaf01
Gym leader
I want too, enstone released a Mw2 android rtm tool called "MW2 CCAPI assistant", is very good, has aimbot, name changer, non host endgame, you can find at play store
01-19-2017, 01:49 AM #6
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
I want too, enstone released a Mw2 android rtm tool called "MW2 CCAPI assistant", is very good, has aimbot, name changer, non host endgame, you can find at play store

Yeah but it's paid. Kinda worth it though.
I'm looking for a BO2 and MW3 one anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo