Post: Wanted expert to create tools rtm / mod dragon balls menu reging blast 2
03-18-2017, 02:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello I would like to make a small tool rtm / mod menu of the game, dragon ball reging blast 2, since I am not experienced enough and have always failed because I have not yet figured out how to take the offsets for online, as with net cheats just goes offline and if I try to use them in the online bug you all, (and I was advised to use = IDA Pro but I never figured out how to do) if someone ingradi to help me in free or counted so I do not care anything ultra complex, It would suffice infinite infinite / ki type life and some nice option if possible, I repeat are willing to pay you, if anyone can I counted (message translated with google translator)

ciao vorrei realizzare un piccolo tool rtm / mod menu del gioco , *dragon ball reging blast 2 , siccome non sono abbastanza esperto e ho sempre fallito visto che ancora non ho ancora capito come prendere gli offset per online , visto che con net cheats va solo offline e se provo ad usarli nell online si bug tutto , ( mi e stato consigliato di usare = IDA Pro ma non ho mai capito come fare ) se qualcuno e ingradi di aiutarmi in modo gratuito o a pagamento *mi contati non mi interessa nulla di ultra complesso , mi basterebbe tipo vita infinita/ ki infinita e qualche opzione carina se possibile , ripeto sono disposto a pagarvi , se qualcuno puo mi contati ( messaggio tradotto con google traduttore )
03-18-2017, 07:31 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Danilo
hello I would like to make a small tool rtm / mod menu of the game, dragon ball reging blast 2, since I am not experienced enough and have always failed because I have not yet figured out how to take the offsets for online, as with net cheats just goes offline and if I try to use them in the online bug you all, (and I was advised to use = IDA Pro but I never figured out how to do) if someone ingradi to help me in free or counted so I do not care anything ultra complex, It would suffice infinite infinite / ki type life and some nice option if possible, I repeat are willing to pay you, if anyone can I counted (message translated with google translator)

ciao vorrei realizzare un piccolo tool rtm / mod menu del gioco , *dragon ball reging blast 2 , siccome non sono abbastanza esperto e ho sempre fallito visto che ancora non ho ancora capito come prendere gli offset per online , visto che con net cheats va solo offline e se provo ad usarli nell online si bug tutto , ( mi e stato consigliato di usare = IDA Pro ma non ho mai capito come fare ) se qualcuno e ingradi di aiutarmi in modo gratuito o a pagamento *mi contati non mi interessa nulla di ultra complesso , mi basterebbe tipo vita infinita/ ki infinita e qualche opzione carina se possibile , ripeto sono disposto a pagarvi , se qualcuno puo mi contati ( messaggio tradotto con google traduttore )

Thread moved to PS3 Modding Requests.
03-18-2017, 08:25 PM #3
How do you do ?
03-19-2017, 03:23 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
How do you do ?

If you want a RTM Tool, the best guy you should ask is the User: Dro

He makes tools for a TON of games, I'm sure he would Upside Down Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Danilo Maurici, Dro
03-19-2017, 07:55 AM #5
hello how to contact him?
03-20-2017, 01:53 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
hello how to contact him?

You can PM him here: You must login or register to view this content.

Please, don't spam him! Just message him once, thank you.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Danilo Maurici
03-24-2017, 10:27 AM #7
yes thank you I contacted him a few days ago but unfortunately very busy
03-24-2017, 03:03 PM #8
Dro
i<3myPs3
yes thank you I contacted him a few days ago but unfortunately very busy

Hey sorry dude. I did try to mod the game a little bit. I managed to find the health and ki addresses online but they are dynamic and couldn't really get something sticking yet... it's just on the shelf, for now, until I get back into looking at it..I don't know when I can have this done. I don't know if I can have this done. All I can do is try and try..
Last edited by Dro ; 03-26-2017 at 03:31 AM.
03-24-2017, 05:13 PM #9
you'd be a dragon if Could you make a mod menu rtm / functional tool for online would be enough only a few things Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo