03-24-2017, 04:21 PM #1
DEATH_ModZ
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does someone have some offsets or can make a RTM tool for Little Big Planet 2 plz? ^^

The following user thanked DEATH_ModZ for this useful post:

Dro
03-29-2017, 01:43 AM #2
DEATH_ModZ
Pokemon Trainer
no one? Sal
03-29-2017, 06:21 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ModZ View Post
no one? Sal

Whenever you see "Dro" like your post. That means he has the potential of making it, and probably is already making for you as we speak (maybe) haha.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

DEATH_ModZ
03-29-2017, 06:32 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Whenever you see "Dro" like your post. That means he has the potential of making it, and probably is already making for you as we speak (maybe) haha.

Happy LOL im just tryin to say I see you...I like that people still want mods for different games for ps3..

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

DEATH_ModZ
03-29-2017, 06:33 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Happy LOL im just tryin to say I see you...I like that people still want mods for different games for ps3..

Yeah, mostly everyone mods the relevant ones, and don't pay attention to the low irrelevant games. It's nice to see people still do new mods for new games Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Dro
03-29-2017, 07:50 PM #6
DEATH_ModZ
Pokemon Trainer

i understand, you must be busy i have some offsets but i cant do all by my own i'm not experienced this game has a lot of potential for modding i'm surprised there's is not a simple rtm tool for it xD
03-29-2017, 07:53 PM #7
DEATH_ModZ
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yeah, mostly everyone mods the relevant ones, and don't pay attention to the low irrelevant games. It's nice to see people still do new mods for new games Upside Down Happy

it's weird because the game has pontencial for modding Them feels
05-02-2017, 07:26 PM #8
Dro
i<3myPs3
I cant get this game to work on my ps3..Sal
05-03-2017, 10:06 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod

That sucks, how come? Just wont load or something? Sal
05-03-2017, 10:33 PM #10

whats your problem? maybe i can help i use BCES00850 and works fine (i dont know if i'm allowed to tell from where i downloaded)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo