04-13-2017, 07:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i don't know if there is already a mod for this game, if there is please comment it down or if not, please help a newbie here Smile any help is appreciated thanks Smile

The following user thanked lottowinner1 for this useful post:

Dro
04-24-2017, 05:35 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by lottowinner1 View Post
i don't know if there is already a mod for this game, if there is please comment it down or if not, please help a newbie here Smile any help is appreciated thanks Smile

Quick reminder in the PS3 Section. Whenever you request a tool to mod a game, and if "Dro" likes your post. He's willing to make it, or he'll work on it whenever he's not busy.

We'll see where this goes. In addition, have you made sure nothing was posted before on the internet over that game you're looking for?
05-01-2017, 05:49 PM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Quick reminder in the PS3 Section. Whenever you request a tool to mod a game, and if "Dro" likes your post. He's willing to make it, or he'll work on it whenever he's not busy.

We'll see where this goes. In addition, have you made sure nothing was posted before on the internet over that game you're looking for?

hi ! thanks for the heads up, about Dro saying thanks to my post Smile well i searched everywhere even youtube and other sites too. i found one, the artemis app for ps3 but sadly, when i use it to use cheats for ragnarok, it just freezes and i have to manually reset my ps3 :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo