04-16-2017, 02:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so ive been playing around with medal of honor warfighter on ps3 inside prodg db and ida pro for around a month im just learning the basics. well i can find the dynamic addresses for some things i would like to mod using netcheat but i have no clue on what to do next...should i try and find the pointers to these things or do i need to be looking somewhere else for the things i need to moddify to get them to stick..i can manipulate the dynamic addresses for say ammo count but its dynamic so changes every startup how do i get to where i can change this data permenently ??? any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks...
my skype is stacy1726...
04-16-2017, 04:24 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by FaLL1726 View Post
so ive been playing around with medal of honor warfighter on ps3 inside prodg db and ida pro for around a month im just learning the basics. well i can find the dynamic addresses for some things i would like to mod using netcheat but i have no clue on what to do next...should i try and find the pointers to these things or do i need to be looking somewhere else for the things i need to moddify to get them to stick..i can manipulate the dynamic addresses for say ammo count but its dynamic so changes every startup how do i get to where i can change this data permenently ??? any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks...
my skype is stacy1726...

Here's how you can find pointers:

1. find the dynamic address..

2. Open another instance of netcheat, choose to search by pointer. You can put the range to whatever you want, i usually just go ahead and do 00000000 - 40000000 (up to the same or higher than where you are finding the dynamic addresses) to cover it all. When you know where pointers are showing up (after finding some) then you can thin your search range.

3. Keep the pointer scan in hex, and paste your dynamic address
search once

You must login or register to view this content.

4. Restart your game (or otherwise get the address to change)
5. Find the new dynamic address
6. Paste your new dynamic address into the pointer scan and click next scan
this will give you your results

you can continue to do this until you have few results.

you will end up with something like this in netcheat
6 12345678 00034567
00000000 00000FFF

the "6" meaning it is a pointer in netcheat, then the address(those are random in the example), then the offset from the address(also random in the example),
then the 0's are nothing, and the last bit being the bytes that you want to manipulate (or max out or whatever)

Hope it helps.
Last edited by Dro ; 04-16-2017 at 04:42 PM.
04-17-2017, 03:51 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by FaLL1726 View Post
so ive been playing around with medal of honor warfighter on ps3 inside prodg db and ida pro for around a month im just learning the basics. well i can find the dynamic addresses for some things i would like to mod using netcheat but i have no clue on what to do next...should i try and find the pointers to these things or do i need to be looking somewhere else for the things i need to moddify to get them to stick..i can manipulate the dynamic addresses for say ammo count but its dynamic so changes every startup how do i get to where i can change this data permenently ??? any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks...
my skype is stacy1726...

Make sure to read this thread before posting here: You must login or register to view this content.

We don't allow questions to be asked, only educational threads that teach others new innovations. Thank you.

Originally posted by Dro View Post
Here's how you can find pointers:

1. find the dynamic address..

2. Open another instance of netcheat, choose to search by pointer. You can put the range to whatever you want, i usually just go ahead and do 00000000 - 40000000 (up to the same or higher than where you are finding the dynamic addresses) to cover it all. When you know where pointers are showing up (after finding some) then you can thin your search range.

3. Keep the pointer scan in hex, and paste your dynamic address
search once

You must login or register to view this content.

4. Restart your game (or otherwise get the address to change)
5. Find the new dynamic address
6. Paste your new dynamic address into the pointer scan and click next scan
this will give you your results

you can continue to do this until you have few results.

you will end up with something like this in netcheat
6 12345678 00034567
00000000 00000FFF

the "6" meaning it is a pointer in netcheat, then the address(those are random in the example), then the offset from the address(also random in the example),
then the 0's are nothing, and the last bit being the bytes that you want to manipulate (or max out or whatever)

Hope it helps.

As always, thank you for helping him out Dro!

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo