04-17-2017, 03:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a friend in Florida looking to have their PS3 Jailbroken, I am up here in Indiana and know of a person here to have it done but I figure I would reach out and see if there is someone or some place down there that can do it to save my friend a little cash in shipping cost.
04-17-2017, 03:56 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by DIZASTERBATION View Post
I have a friend in Florida looking to have their PS3 Jailbroken, I am up here in Indiana and know of a person here to have it done but I figure I would reach out and see if there is someone or some place down there that can do it to save my friend a little cash in shipping cost.

Thread moved to PS3 Modding Requests. In addition, that is a slim chance on happening, but good luck if anyone is willing to sir!
05-08-2017, 01:42 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by DIZASTERBATION View Post
I have a friend in Florida looking to have their PS3 Jailbroken, I am up here in Indiana and know of a person here to have it done but I figure I would reach out and see if there is someone or some place down there that can do it to save my friend a little cash in shipping cost.

there are services on ebay that charge about $50 to get it done
08-27-2017, 09:01 AM #4
There is a guy down in Miami I believe that jailbreaks
08-27-2017, 03:35 PM #5
Florida is such a huge state he might as well find someone on ebay

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo