04-24-2017, 08:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Someone to help fix my jb ps3 , everytime I click a modded application it goes to black screen ,I haven't cut it on in like 6 months so may need updated or something ,but willing to pay whomever to get me all up to date and back online ,I have file Zilla and TeamViewer
04-24-2017, 08:53 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by RollLitePass View Post
Someone to help fix my jb ps3 , everytime I click a modded application it goes to black screen ,I haven't cut it on in like 6 months so may need updated or something ,but willing to pay whomever to get me all up to date and back online ,I have file Zilla and TeamViewer

Sounds like you're sitting on a downgrader and/or haven't yet qa flagged..
04-24-2017, 09:15 PM #3
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Someone to help fix my jb ps3 , everytime I click a modded application it goes to black screen ,I haven't cut it on in like 6 months so may need updated or something ,but willing to pay whomever to get me all up to date and back online ,I have file Zilla and TeamViewer

No need for teamviewer lol. Do you have skype?

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Hydrogen
04-25-2017, 10:31 PM #4
Okami
Known As Yukuku

Up and running yet ? If not pm maybe i can help fix
05-04-2017, 07:17 PM #5
xSins
Bounty hunter

Im Here To Help, Im A Good CFW Troubleshooter And May Be Able To Fix This Problem. Skype: lifemxds

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo