05-05-2017, 10:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a tool for this game or can someone send me a link? Please anyone make a tool for this game.
05-10-2017, 04:46 AM #2
I don't think there is a Tool for this game and with all the updates DCUO has I would think it would be pretty hard. Enzo
05-10-2017, 05:58 AM #3
Hereisme766
Do a barrel roll!
I found few offsets for this game though nothing major, these are for NPUB30462 version of the game or may work with other versions.

Draw Godmode and No hate debug text, doesn't do anything though.

0 6EE213 01
0 6EE267 01

Show ping

0 6EDCCB 01

i try find more.

The following user thanked Hereisme766 for this useful post:

KRJXXX
06-14-2017, 04:23 AM #4
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Anyone still interested in an RTM tool for this game? I am going to start putting one together tonight for myself, but i will release a tool for this game if people are still playing it Tokin
06-18-2017, 03:42 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Eddie
Anyone still interested in an RTM tool for this game? I am going to start putting one together tonight for myself, but i will release a tool for this game if people are still playing it Tokin

That would be nice of you to support the community for this game.
06-20-2017, 04:56 PM #6
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dr.
That would be nice of you to support the community for this game.

Fa sho, just wanted to see if anyone was still playing it. Does not look like many do on here but maybe a tool will bring some light to it.
I have never played an MMO before this and it is pretty nice to be able to connect and play with multiple platforms.
06-20-2017, 05:00 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Fa sho, just wanted to see if anyone was still playing it. Does not look like many do on here but maybe a tool will bring some light to it.
I have never played an MMO before this and it is pretty nice to be able to connect and play with multiple platforms.

I couldnt get the game to work on my JB ps3 but i do play it at times on ps4.
06-20-2017, 05:08 PM #8
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dr.
I couldnt get the game to work on my JB ps3 but i do play it at times on ps4.

Yeah Dro was having the same issue. I have not ran into this problem, my game booted right up after download.
06-20-2017, 05:10 PM #9
Father Luckeyy
Yeah Dro was having the same issue. I have not ran into this problem, my game booted right up after download.

How? The download sat there for days and never moved. Up til this day idk how to get it working its been a couple years now
06-20-2017, 05:13 PM #10
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dr.
How? The download sat there for days and never moved. Up til this day idk how to get it working its been a couple years now

lol that's the question i wish i could answer. Just jumped on skype and seen my friend Sygnus could not start the game either. I must have a magic PS3 lol but na i'll look into this more but i can not think of what it can be right now. I have not done anything special to make it work so i'm lost there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo