07-19-2017, 10:51 PM #1
EddyMax115
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! I was curious as to anyone that owns a mod menu to please lend me a hand so i can decrease my kill count in zombies. I have tried it with someone before but i keep losong connection to host. So anyone that owns a bo2 zombies mod menu with the ability to edit stats, i would be thankful for whoever helps me. Please give your PS user so i can add you.
07-20-2017, 02:22 AM #2
Originally posted by EddyMax115 View Post
Hello! I was curious as to anyone that owns a mod menu to please lend me a hand so i can decrease my kill count in zombies. I have tried it with someone before but i keep losong connection to host. So anyone that owns a bo2 zombies mod menu with the ability to edit stats, i would be thankful for whoever helps me. Please give your PS user so i can add you.

Have you tried sentinel menu?
07-20-2017, 03:32 AM #3
EddyMax115
Save Point
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Have you tried sentinel menu?

No i have not...im somewhat new to this sort of stuff. I only started learning about mod menu's when a friend of mines was trying to explain the situation of why my stats went crazy. If you do happen to have it...it would be kind of you if you helped me on it. I havent found that many people who owns a mod menu.
Last edited by EddyMax115 ; 07-20-2017 at 04:16 AM.
07-20-2017, 10:39 AM #4
Originally posted by EddyMax115 View Post
No i have not...im somewhat new to this sort of stuff. I only started learning about mod menu's when a friend of mines was trying to explain the situation of why my stats went crazy. If you do happen to have it...it would be kind of you if you helped me on it. I havent found that many people who owns a mod menu.

It should allow for stats...tho if you want specific stats, you'd have to use a tool.
07-20-2017, 11:23 AM #5
EddyMax115
Save Point
And where can i obtain it? I dont think i can since my ps3 is an ofw.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo