07-21-2017, 03:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Modded Backup for these Games:

MW2 : Have one (No Jailbreak)

MW3 : Don't have one, but it is hard to do a modded backup for it (Sometimes require Jailbreak)

BO1 : Only have one for Zombies, but be nice if I had one for Multiplayer (Require Jailbreak)

BO2 : I have one (Sometimes require Jailbreak) and (Yes I got a Modded Backup to work on BO2)

I just need a Modded Backup for MW3 ,but I cant find anyone of my friends or I can crack the code to do it. I may need some help to crack the code for a modded backup for MW3. Me and my friends have already cracked the code for BO2 Modded Backup and we are going to upload a video about it soon. ( 9/17/17 ). We still have to complete the menu and fix some bugs inside the Menu.*

The following user groaned PrxlModding for this awful post:

MessinBound
09-08-2017, 08:36 PM #2
Originally posted by PrxlModding View Post
Modded Backup for these Games:

MW2 : Have one (No Jailbreak)

MW3 : Don't have one, but it is hard to do a modded backup for it (Sometimes require Jailbreak)

BO1 : Only have one for Zombies, but be nice if I had one for Multiplayer (Require Jailbreak)

BO2 : I have one (Sometimes require Jailbreak) and (Yes I got a Modded Backup to work on BO2)

I just need a Modded Backup for MW3 ,but I cant find anyone of my friends or I can crack the code to do it. I may need some help to crack the code for a modded backup for MW3. Me and my friends have already cracked the code for BO2 Modded Backup and we are going to upload a video about it soon. ( 9/17/17 ). We still have to complete the menu and fix some bugs inside the Menu.*

Dude you are talking ass, There arent any backups for mw3 Or bo2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo